Fuck Rain!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we got 40+ days in a row here in the bay area from february well into april....

you have no right to complain/

As of right now....clear skies 78 degrees outside of work, bought a new set of weights yesterday to bulk the frame up and impress the ladies

Guest R@ndomH3ro
^^ plus you'd have lot's of animals to barbeque once your top ramen runs out

or eat the animals first, then eat the noodles as a last resort

I hear platipi are tasty

Guest nutsonmychin!

fuck man, that shit SUCKED out here.

and the govt. said they were gonna declare state of emergency because so many people's houses got destroyed, and tons of em slid off hills, etc. then they were gonna give us money to fix our leveys (sp?) because the floods put em like one more storm from being breeched.

and the dick wad president came out here and said, oops, never mind. we cant afford it. this, right after NOLA. and the devastation that would be caused by our leveys being breeched wouldnt be as bad, but there would a HUGE loss of homes, etc.

so lame.

Guest spectr

did the green line tunnels flood again? that was the shit back in around 96. oh and stop complaning its not oregon ask anyone from there how bad rain is every day every night from september until right around now in some parts

ast stated before...i was really looking to try dog when i went to China but it wasn't in season. i guess it's eaten more in the winter months as it is supposed to "warm you up"

That's fuckin disgusting. Crocodile is good though

ztzytt.jpg

ztzzbn.jpg

zu01f4.jpg

zu0234.jpg

zu030p.jpg

It's flooding over in my area. first time iv'e ever witnessed one.

I heard the Charles was going to flood at high tide. I can't believe this shit, it's been raining here since, what, Tuesday? Monday? It's supposed to rain until next weekend? Fuck me.