BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

Im laughing at you!! .. the truth hurts huh toy! so you nerd out discussing who's biting styles>??? thats your contribution to graffiti.. Your just a coward who hides behind a screen name. Dont forget that.

just stop, youre making yourself look stupid now. You have no idea what Ive contributed to this game, and its not for you to know in here, thats why its eating you up inside for over a week now. My people on here who know me, are laughing at you cuz I dont entertain your nonsense.

Stay on topic, if you wanna stick up for someone whos biting POSE, then I'll squash you again, but if all youre gonna do is talk about racking paint or showing how big your dick is then Im going to ignore you, or just clown on you.

and lastly, Im not a "toy" because you say so, but youre acting like a toy by jockin' me for seriously over a week now. get a life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just stop, youre making yourself look stupid now. You have no idea what Ive contributed to this game, and its not for you to know in here, thats why its eating you up inside for over a week now. My people on here who know me, are laughing at you cuz I dont entertain your nonsense.

Stay on topic, if you wanna stick up for someone whos biting POSE, then I'll squash you again, but if all youre gonna do is talk about racking paint or showing how big your dick is then Im going to ignore you, or just clown on you.

and lastly, Im not a "toy" because you say so, but youre acting like a toy by jockin' me for seriously over a week now. get a life.

blah blah blah blah. your telling me to get a life? you permanently stay on here "discussing" fuck you and all your friend.. :D

5035104141_7d4e80cfc0_b.jpg

rime_hw_lt.jpg

3733611169_97ff9b4a1b_z.jpg

(8 days ago | reply)

looks a lil like Rime

adhdnation added this photo to their favorites. (8 days ago)

#

Trale Lewous (8 days ago | reply)

cuz i think rime did it !!

DMySE.cRAcK. (2 days ago | reply)

nahh that wasnt rime,,, but it was deff a rime bitter

it looks goood butt dammmmmm he bit em like a pitbull lol

dirtyjerseyoner1134 added this photo to their favorites. (3 hours ago)

you tell me what you write and you can have your precise little biter thread back.. until then Im going to come on here and tell you your a coward who hides behind screen names.. plain and simple

just to jump in and hijack this arguement....

but, anyone who asks what you asked on the net should know better.

and if you didnt know any better, then there are high chances that yes, you are a toy.

i aint starting shit .. i dont like biters but then again i dont mind them aslong as the shit they produce isnt on walls, its ok if they're painting this shit out their back garden or something.. or better yet keep it on paper. but for them to blaitenly trash a cope piece or a bates piece is idiotic. they know they're gonna get ripped for it so my advice to them is just dont paint that shit .. stick to your sketching and doodling and floating about with a can untill you've grown your own style that looks good and that your happy with and then instead of building up from a cope peice you can build up your own..

that wasnt E-thug enough so im gonna add this ....

BITING BITCHES CAN SUCK MY FOOTLONG SUB AND CHOKE ON MY DRESSING!!

Archived