Find results in...
Weapon X

Smashing Pumpkins

Guest nutsonmychin!

they told me, they dont like you that much either

werd. corgan is like Maestro Whiner

but i did like Gish a ton.

their newer music was meh.

i'm thinking its because half the band was wacked on drugs by that time.

Never really got into them but definate respect for their musical talent.

All about dear departed kurt Cobain

Guest nutsonmychin!

i was in ilke 8th grade when they were popular.

i think thats the time i started doing acid. that might be why i was so into them, hmmm

werd. corgan is like Maestro Whiner

but i did like Gish a ton.

their newer music was meh.

i'm thinking its because half the band was wacked on drugs by that time.

whaaaaaa....

hes like...

the inventor of emofagness...

leave em' be....

keep it up....one day you will have a massive post count like i do, fancy pants veteran status and find yourself asking the question "How did I end up wasting so much goddamn time?!?!?!?"

But Smashing Pumpkins.....I thought they were committed to being broken up. I mean, their supposed "LAST SHOW EVER" had more emotion and tears than....well, i dunno, name an event that was really sad or something.

oh im already at the point with the massive post count and wondering why in the hell i wasted so much time to get gold member status when i would just end up modding but oh well it's great im a postwhore now where the hell is POLLO LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you fags is stupid. Billy Corgan, while a complainer, is still one of the greatest song writers of my generation. The Smashing Pumpkins hold a strong place in rock history. The only album he ever made that I wasnt feeling that much was his solo record. The Pumpkins are rock & roll at its most fundamental and complex all at the same time.

All you fags is stupid. Billy Corgan' date=' while a complainer, is still one of the greatest song writers of my generation. The Smashing Pumpkins hold a strong place in rock history. The only album he ever made that I wasnt feeling that much was his solo record. The Pumpkins are rock & roll at its most fundamental and complex all at the same time.[/quote']

Well, Billy Corgan was definitely NOT one of the greatest song writers from my generation and thats probably the same one as yours

I'm sorry you feel that way......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now