I pissed all over the enterance of a bar tonight

chorus

i remember a few years back at this gallery opening

the DJ stops in the middle of his little set and goes

"DONT... FUCKING... TAG UP THE BATHROOM,

IF I CATCH ONE OF YOU LITTLE FUCKS DOING THIS I WILL PERSONALLY BREAK YOUR ARM..."

guy in crowd: "WE'RE ALL TAGGERS HERE DUMBSHIT!"

DJ goes back to his set and ends up getting robbed after the show

hahaha thats joookes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've been known to pee right at the bar.

most of the time the bar comes up over the waist so no one can really tell what your doing below.

not anymore though, kind of juvenile and pretty disgusting to be peeing on shit.

drank my buddies pee once on accident (he's not a buddy anymore). he and some other dumbfucks that i used to call friends were pouring shots at a party for this girl and some guy, i walked up saw the shots, downed one, and immediately heard my group of former friends explode into laughter, i was a little drunk but still knew that the shot was not alcoholic. not really a cool thing to do to anyone. why don't people just drink and have conversations? too many people runnin round with peter pan syndrome, thinkin dumb shit is cool.

I allwasy piss at the bar if ive drunk one to many, but amy of times if a place pissises me off..they shouldnt have cause damage allways comes...Take of the dunny roll and shuv the fucker so far down the toiletit blocks, and when peopls block toilets the aftermath of that night isnt pretty...

I allwasy piss at the bar if ive drunk one to many' date=' but amy of times if a place pissises me off..they shouldnt have cause damage allways comes...Take of the dunny roll and shuv the fucker so far down the toiletit blocks, and when peopls block toilets the aftermath of that night isnt pretty...[/quote']

this is so funny especially if you picture a drunk austrailan saying it

Archived