myflorida.com

Oliver Clothesoff

listen up ALL DUMMIES you guys suck so does your mom , you will be sucking this dick stanley when i see you ! youre sooooooooooooooo HARD , dont state a name faggot ?

oh thats right merc is the only one man enough to speak up thats why his shit gets toyed with a qquickness! sounds like stanley is on my dick , my name is in everyone of his post .

speak up you little bitch so i can toy your shit too. Fuck the ALLOUT DICKSUCKERS and any of their faggot ass "BOYS".

its aight stanley i know you think im a" legend " or "all city" wutever you wanna call it , but theres a point in our lives when you just need to get off this dick ,nothings gunna happen for you if you stay on it ! but dont get me wrong i like young ass hoes jocking this shit !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the sek hes talking about can burn everything you have ever done, plus to top it off, sek hoa has been around since the 80's and has been smashing since, which i cant really say for yourself

yea especially that ugly ass trik...that nigga always does the same ugly shit...and tries to use bein drunk as an excuse.im drunk everytime i bomb.

burn trik wit a match , cause it sure aint gonna be paint !!!

your not even old enough to buy liqour , so how do you drink ??

stop being a faggot

man seks ignorant ass aint gonna chang his name he has no respect as knows nothin about the culture.he just another toy out there who thinks hes dope and tries to piece but it comes out lookin like shit and he thinks its ill. and dank dont listen to these fuckers that freight aint that bad keep practicin tho.....oh and fuck 8 up their all soft.

thats what i mean, i dont come on here lookin for words, nor do many others im sure, dont close it then, like its really up to me anyway. fuck i mean theres some good shit in the beginning but it gets old seeing all the yap. i have a feelin im not the only one with this opinion...but hey youre into so i guess its up to you