myflorida.com

Oliver Clothesoff

LOL, this is coming from a FAT motherFucka that couldnt tell the difference between a mence piece with a baler......and a nome to a normel.....running to faves ...talking about oh oh faves i got a git for u..''normel and baler are right now painting at the spot'' .u pethetic ass mutherfuker since u dont even paint when i see u i cant even take ur paint...but that nice lil camera of urs WILL be mine.....that is unless my homies u bumped into wont do it first....that a.t. shit u do is wak then ur pussy ass gets mad cause some one does a piece over it ...........be prepare fagget boi........thats all im saying............and go suck on f.s. 's dick!!!!!!!!!

STATE YOUR NAME BITCH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, this is coming from a FAT motherFucka that couldnt tell the difference between a mence piece with a baler......and a nome to a normel.....running to faves ...talking about oh oh faves i got a git for u..''normel and baler are right now painting at the spot'' .u pethetic ass mutherfuker since u dont even paint when i see u i cant even take ur paint...but that nice lil camera of urs WILL be mine.....that is unless my homies u bumped into wont do it first....that a.t. shit u do is wak then ur pussy ass gets mad cause some one does a piece over it ...........be prepare fagget boi........thats all im saying............and go suck on f.s. 's dick!!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST BE BITCH ASS NORMEL OR IS IT GAYMEL

STATE YOUR NAME SO I CAN PUT MY TAGS ON YOUR PIECES. IF YOU'RE A REAL NIGGA LIKE

YOU CLAIM PUT YOUR NAME.DONT HIDE LIKE A PUSSY BEHIND A SCREEN NAME.YOU WANNA TAKE MY SHIUT ,NIGGA PLEASE.FUCK YOU AND YOUR CREW