myflorida.com

Oliver Clothesoff

u dont need flix in here it wasnt supposed to comtinue. threads are made by people who bench and they make a thread 50 or so fliks, that would be considered a decent thread usualy of quality stuff. i guess this is part my fault for the name of the thread but it was a play on words so i take blame and feel some guilt everytime i seen this thing brought bak to the top of the page, but please dotn reply in here no more, if yall got problems with each other send a private message nobody in metalheads realy care what yall got to say look at the other threads as an example and i do apologize its gone this far i take blame for the name of the thread i guess its what attracted all this bullshit, but i do love this state ""but hate the state its in"",

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Whattup PIT. They got your boy feelin like a pair of new Jordans fresh out the box. Getting the best laugh I've had in a minute watching these toys still trying to play catch up. They better get their ass into hibernation cuz duck hunting season has offically kicked off and Snitches feathers WILL BE plucked!!