myflorida.com

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop hatin boa cuz u only got some ugly ass throws riden...dank will burn u any day u litttle toy piece of nothin in this small city of scumrise....WE WILL FIND U SOONER OR LATER...ohh and y dont u stop hatin on dank and post some flix of ur freights..oooo thats right u aint ever been to the yard..my b.....bitch

stop hatin boa cuz u only got some ugly ass throws riden...dank will burn u any day u litttle toy piece of nothin in this small city of scumrise....WE WILL FIND U SOONER OR LATER...ohh and y dont u stop hatin on dank and post some flix of ur freights..oooo thats right u aint ever been to the yard..my b.....bitch

LMAOOOO

That was even funnier than that picture.

I dont live in sunrise either you dumb fuck. The only thing dank could would be himself when he

gets to close to my shit.

THAT SHIT IS HOTTTT

OHHHHHHHH

Get it? Funny guy right here.

always down

artistk destruction

angry drunk

amazingly disturbed

always dealin

always drunk

another day,another doller

and yea we are allover,.... u fuckin dick

but all in all we are Always Down, so come test bitches..ohh and stanly dont push AD but he is Ad cause hes Always Down too, fuk what u heard...MERCONEADCREW......bitches

FUCK A MERC, AND A DANK , AND A GLOK , DONT FORGET BOUT ECON

MERC YOUR TOY GARBAGE GETS SLASHED EVERYWHERE , THE ONLY 2 BILLBOARDS YOU HIT WERE SLASHED , FACE IT YOU AND YOUR CREW SUCK, GIVE IT UP ALREADY, YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT , LEAVES THE BOARDS TO A HIGHER ANARCHY! YOU TOYS THINK A FEW WALLS , AND A FEW HOLLOWS ON SOME BILLBOARDS IS FAME ?

ALL DUCKS

ALREADY DEAD

ABOUT DICK

ALWAYS DREAMING

DONT END UP IN A KOMAH

siko shut your toy ass up...i think u are the biggest toy out there only been writen for three months and look at this heaven u tried to do...

siko.jpg

what the hell happened?

were u too busy shittin yourself why u were up there to paint?

stop talkin shit and spit u r boa quit tryin to deny it on the internet u dumbfuck......

u havent seen half our shit cuz u only been in the game for 3 months...

go suck seks dick while boa fucks him in the ass and get back to me later.

u punk ass little toy biotch!

go suck seks dick while boa fucks him in the ass and get back to me later.

Damn man. I didnt know you were into that kinda shit. Sounds like a personal problem you and your boys might wanna work out with each other. Allover Dick crew just got into a more literal term.