>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yep its war!!! Ovbiously some writers have had enough.. and ive been threw my shit with these dogs the lot of them and im with em fuck the cunts they think they have the right because they think its not artistic etc vandilism blah fucking blah get fucked its over.

Btw had a few too many cones hahaha so mind if i start goin off. :D

to make the comment that painting trains isnt vandalism is a very naive thing to say. trespassing into cityrail property then damaging a train with your piece doesnt make artistic just because you are using paint and your medium is the train.

im a large supporter that graffiti is art, but to say that vandalising a train with graffiti isnt vandalism is just ignorant.

to make the comment that painting trains isnt vandalism is a very naive thing to say. trespassing into cityrail property then damaging a train with your piece doesnt make artistic just because you are using paint and your medium is the train.

im a large supporter that graffiti is art, but to say that vandalising a train with graffiti isnt vandalism is just ignorant.

...ever heard the saying 'laws were made to be broken'?....if the laws arn't there they can't be broken, and by saying what you said...it seems you are taking the very biased view of the lawmakers....imagine a world where them lawmakers didn't give a flyer about graffiti, in fact it was looked upon as a beautiful form of self-expression exactly the opposite of vandalism.

People that have studied art for scores of years can still find it difficult to define art...do we really want to leave it up to the suits to decide whether graffiti is or not?....in Style Wars when they're talking in Henry's studio...they talk about them having neGotiations...a deal for the outsides...to stop the insides.....they (the big wigs) had the idea back then that pieces on the outside were more artistic than just tagging and aesthetically that is true alot of the time....i think that nowadays the differences between the two have been shortened by the powers that be....for instance one of the articles posted above mentions graffiti writers in the same instance as *Asian gang (unnamed)

*Unnamed group of Chileans ----w/e thats sposed to mean!

*groups of Lebanese, Anglo-Celtic, and asian youth gangs

That was 10 years ago in the paper, now the media has latched onto graffiti like a starving dog...and only gets shown in good light occasionally...this ain't a good thing....sure not every writer has a good heart, but the way the media and governments portray writers is unfair, giving all writers a stigma which puts everyone in the same boat....i think i'd rather be on the little row-boat with roben-carrages than sinking in the Titanic.

...ever heard the saying 'laws were made to be broken'?....if the laws arn't there they can't be broken, and by saying what you said...it seems you are taking the very biased view of the lawmakers....imagine a world where them lawmakers didn't give a flyer about graffiti, in fact it was looked upon as a beautiful form of self-expression exactly the opposite of vandalism.

People that have studied art for scores of years can still find it difficult to define art...do we really want to leave it up to the suits to decide whether graffiti is or not?....in Style Wars when they're talking in Henry's studio...they talk about them having neGotiations...a deal for the outsides...to stop the insides.....they (the big wigs) had the idea back then that pieces on the outside were more artistic than just tagging and aesthetically that is true alot of the time....i think that nowadays the differences between the two have been shortened by the powers that be....for instance one of the articles posted above mentions graffiti writers in the same instance as *Asian gang (unnamed)

*Unnamed group of Chileans ----w/e thats sposed to mean!

*groups of Lebanese, Anglo-Celtic, and asian youth gangs

That was 10 years ago in the paper, now the media has latched onto graffiti like a starving dog...and only gets shown in good light occasionally...this ain't a good thing....sure not every writer has a good heart, but the way the media and governments portray writers is unfair, giving all writers a stigma which puts everyone in the same boat....i think i'd rather be on the little row-boat with roben-carrages than sinking in the Titanic.

But lt. bernum, do you not agree with me that putting your art on a government owned train, trespassing on private property isnt vandalism. Like i said, i am a believer that graffiti is a form of art, but to say it's not vandalism at the same time is an ignorant view to believe.

end rant.