>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

far from it. this piece is pushing boundaries beyond the norm. each letter dope. the piece as a whole has swinging structure. i enjoy unconventional graff that breaks the mold. stylistically there is more effort in one letter than in that whole h2o thing at bondi...

each to their own though...

some might consider h20's stuff "unconventional", ...while it might not be totally original its definatly "breaking the mold" as you say. hence the reason this discussion began...

at the end of the day if your writing to get the thumbs up from other people your doing it for the wrong reason. its about having fun.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im over all these dboc cunts to tell you the truth, the only decent ones being rival and mkae...

i dont know what it is that more well known writers see in rinks, or the reason they decide to include him in shit, if only they knew how much he threw there names around like hes some high rollin cunt they might think a little different...

if theres one writer thats most hated in sydney, its him hands down, and i think if it wasnt for h2oe mkae and rivals, that crew would have been finished a long time ago....

no love for cock suckers, thats pretty much all rinks is..

Why is it every one hates on Rinks ?

I bet you dont have a decent answer except hes a cock sucker or some thing along those lines.

Half of you dissin H20E most likely have beef because no one has gone to this extent arguing over any other writers work on here.

Please explain.

i dig that peice, by ??? with the sorta splat shaped letters and shit, its different but looks cool, like he's got nice letters and melted them with a blowtorch, its original and shit, and well done....

who the fuck wants to see the same old fucken hip-hop styled letter 'font' that half the bloody scene's paintin.... same letters just different words and colours its bullshit...

mess the whole fucken letters up i say, do what looks good, not what fits in with everyone elses peices.

bubblewilds are where its at incidently.

Why is it every one hates on Rinks ?

I bet you dont have a decent answer except hes a cock sucker or some thing along those lines.

Half of you dissin H20E most likely have beef because no one has gone to this extent arguing over any other writers work on here.

Please explain.

heres an answer for you, have you ever talked to rinks?? do you even know what the cunts like???

its amazing how one person can think they are so great at graffiti, when in reality hes nothing but a worthless toy, for how good that fat fuck thinks he is, he should be producing a hell lot better then what he actually does.....

in his own little world hes a king, hes got no respect for anyone other then the people he sucks off... if it wasnt for the likes of a few people, hed be a nobody... not only that, hes quick to throw out the net warrior diss to anyone who sits on a computer, when in reality hes exactly the same... he sits on his computer talking shit to young cunts thinking hes some kind of sick cunt... not only that he thinks hes something thats not to be messed with, YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!

hes a fucking joke, nothing more nothing less...

i seem to remember him hating on some cunt for writing jinks, cause it was so close to his tag, whats the go there? he might aswell be writing renks??????

he pisses people off, makes them hate him, cause he thinks hes something hes actually not.. is this enough of an explanation for you or what?

i aint the only one that thinks this, ask around, most people hate this fat cunt...

also while were on the subject of shit cunts, can anyone please give me an explanation on how the hell, or for what reason kenos was put in psk?????

hes a fucking shit cunt and his peices are whack as fuck.... makes that crew look bad,anyone else agree?

^

Makes the crew look bad? Common dude, a crew isnt about grouping together the best writers you can, your supposed to include friends/people you chill with on a daily basis.

Im not from sydney, and all this time you guys have been talking about mkae and rinks i was assuming you were talking about 70k from melbourne.. Can someone post some of their peices?