>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hey Beef DR.

You have answered my question perfectly.

Its you on all the forums under diffrent user names 2true syd vicious etc

Thanks for sharing your emotions with us.

Get a life.

correct yourself there mate, he cops alotta hate from alotta different people.. im not the only one...

also i dont need a life, the one i have now suits me perfect.. thanks for caring but.:p

yeah , sorry kenos is dope.

dope? hes pieces are horrid, hes throwies n tags r half decent but a hard bingo bite, as for him being in psk i do agree with crus being tight mates etc etc, but doer n doze were just 2 more of the many writers kenos has dick rided to try and claim more fame, the cunt even tryes 2 claim fame through bingos death by running this shit like they were best mates..its fuckin wrong..disrespectfull cunts gonna cop it.

i seem to remember him hating on some cunt for writing jinks, cause it was so close to his tag, whats the go there? he might aswell be writing renks??????

Funny you should mention that because I remember seeing some rinks tags were renks has added 3 lines to "rinks's" I. Made me laugh. Not sure if it was renks or one of his sydney mates like kawps or something but thought it was pretty funny and a good diss.

Now your just pretending to have friends logging in under another user name how many you got ? I know of 4 now.

I know you.

hahahaha mate i wouldnt have a clue who cocknose is... thats the truth too!!!!!!

do you? do you really know who i am? personally or you just know of me??

Rinks is a gronk, end of story, he picks fights with 15 year olds n then bitches out when he gets confronted, and when he's scared of getting bashed he gets on the cock STRAIGHT AWAY. He's a straight up toy, and is a joke to the Sydney graff scene. Its not just Beef DR and his mates that hate him, most of Sydney do, and its funny now that his protection has left for overseas he's gone REAL quiet and moved interstate for a while. To redeem myself (and everyone else) I'll post up flicks in a minute.

Wow thats 5 now enough hate somewhere else.

maybe your the one that needs to get a life ay cause your just presuming all these dudes are mates of mine posting to back me up, to be honest with you, i wouldnt have a clue who they are..

but you can think what you want... its not me looking like the fool.:lol:

Oh just to clear up on why international visitors normaly paint with rinks, he's the bed n breakfast, and also gives up free weed. And i dont know who beef doctor is, i just dont know who would ever question why rinks is a shit cunt, because if you have half a brain and have ever spoken to him, you'd understand.

I find it strange that noone else replied until today about my question.

Then Beef DR Gandalf and cocknose all come on and diss him all in the last few hours with a very similar post count.

Coincidence not.

I dont understand why you have to get on the net and bitch about it do something about and it get over it no point getting angry on the internet is there ?what are you expecting to gain respect ?

Dont turn this into 2true.

Im over it just wanted to know if it was you Beef DR and to my suprise.

Later.

Okay after reading a few fuckin post of shit FUCK UP ABOUT RINKS NO ONE CARES IF YOU THINK 1. HIS A TOY. 2 HIS A GRONK .3 THE CUNTS GOT NO RESPECT....if u think these things sweet go fuckin drop him next time you see him other wise fucking post some flicks jesus christ use are fucking this thread into the ground sidewards!!!