>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was watching this doco and who pops up at 08:15, none other than....... well you'll just have to find out for yourselves. The doors are open but he's still snuck into a film, which is pretty lucky considering how many panels get done in Naples.

It's a doco about pick-pockets in Naples. Well kind of, Bob Arno is a Las Vegas stage performer with a well known show where he picks the pockets of audience members. Bob travels to Naples to seek out one of the best real pick-pockets called Angelo who picked his pocket years earlier with a move that even Bob doesn't know (apparently Naples has some of the best pick-pocket gangs in Europe).

Decent cable tv doco by National Geographic. I enjoyed it. I recommend it.

http://www.documentarytube.com/pickpocket-king-bob-arno

Franco learning the belt trick from Bob is a highlight.

now that its been shut down i was wondering if anyone had any flicks (or even stories) about Sydney monorail hits?

anyone know where did they keep the cars when they weren't in service, i saw footage on the news of what 'looked like' a monorail lay up but ive got no idea where it is

Thanks Schnitzel, I haven't been getting out as much recently due to the weather and other things.

It looks like Gladys is winning the battle for the insides. As always walls and the insides of the doors are getting buffed each night, but the floors are also getting buffed nightly which hasn't been the case for a while now (for lines other than the Blue and Yellow lines anyway).

Surely they'll blow their budget shortly and it'll go back to 'walls only' buffing for the insides lol.

Gladys' media release here (June 2013):

http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/b2b/releases/20130607%20Med%20Rel%20Gladys%20Berejiklian%20Fixing%20the%20Trains%20-%20Security%20and%20cleaning%20blitz%20target%20graffiti.pdf

9244425153_2464ec75b8_b.jpg

NSW Government Media Release - 7th June 2013 by Eddie Haskel's Sydney Graffiti Flicks II, on Flickr

Thanks Schnitzel, I haven't been getting out as much recently due to the weather and other things.

It looks like Gladys is winning the battle for the insides. As always walls and the insides of the doors are getting buffed each night, but the floors are also getting buffed nightly which hasn't been the case for a while now (for lines other than the Blue and Yellow lines anyway).

Surely they'll blow their budget shortly and it'll go back to 'walls only' buffing for the insides lol.

Gladys' media release here (June 2013):

http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/b2b/releases/20130607%20Med%20Rel%20Gladys%20Berejiklian%20Fixing%20the%20Trains%20-%20Security%20and%20cleaning%20blitz%20target%20graffiti.pdf

9244425153_2464ec75b8_b.jpg

NSW Government Media Release - 7th June 2013 by Eddie Haskel's Sydney Graffiti Flicks II, on Flickr

they will run out of budget surely...

within one hour at midday yesterday I witnessed at least 7 (and possibly as many as 10 -couple on the backside) panels run through central......

I have to find somewhere new to bench trains - too many rail people there are noticing me now.

Noticed a security guard posted at the domain each day now...poor bastard sitting down there with his plastic chair and portaloo. fuck what a boring job