>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I think it’s fair to say though, we were never and still would never bite or “share” style amongst the crew. no matter how you try to pass it off, if you have two writers in a crew doing the same or very similar thing, to me it’s biting. It represents a weakness of mind and a lack of respect for the artform. "

You suckers just got told by Caib.

• Like 1

"I think it’s fair to say though, we were never and still would never bite or “share” style amongst the crew. no matter how you try to pass it off, if you have two writers in a crew doing the same or very similar thing, to me it’s biting. It represents a weakness of mind and a lack of respect for the artform. "

You suckers just got told by Caib.

If Donald Trump tried to school me on 'men's hair styles'.... I wouldn't listen. Same principle applies here.

If Donald Trump tried to school me on 'men's hair styles'.... I wouldn't listen. Same principle applies here.

^Wack and non-relevant.

I respect his opinions but I think it's healthy to feed off each others thoughts about style. One of the reasons your in the same crew is cause you share a common approach to painting.

^Wack and non-relevant.

I respect his opinions but I think it's healthy to feed off each others thoughts about style. One of the reasons your in the same crew is cause you share a common approach to painting.

not the case for the majority of crews out there. Most are groups of mates. some are blatant biters, others head down that path after being in the game for years, or they are one of those international crews that keep in contact via the internet.

^Wack and non-relevant.

I don't think his statement was meant to be taken as literally as alot of people here are taking it.

Who knows or cares. Anyway...

I think some of the best crews were the ones who shared a common root, in terms of their style, who maybe all got schooled in the same style and took it in their own directions.

Just for a few examples:

IBS: They all have some similarities in terms of structure and style, but all the main players branched out and did different things in their work, when they did productions, their work all looked like a crew, solid, but each writer stood out on their own.

HR: The original HR of the 2000s were the same too, they obviously all shared the same school of thought on what their pieces would be like, but they all had a different approach, eg. Solja, Masker, Jerze, Bipho, Aziph... They were all doing a similar sort of style, but took it in different directions.

Anyway, you get the picture. My two cents.

I don't think his statement was meant to be taken as literally as alot of people here are taking it.

Who knows or cares. Anyway...

I think some of the best crews were the ones who shared a common root, in terms of their style, who maybe all got schooled in the same style and took it in their own directions.

Just for a few examples:

IBS: They all have some similarities in terms of structure and style, but all the main players branched out and did different things in their work, when they did productions, their work all looked like a crew, solid, but each writer stood out on their own.

HR: The original HR of the 2000s were the same too, they obviously all shared the same school of thought on what their pieces would be like, but they all had a different approach, eg. Solja, Masker, Jerze, Bipho, Aziph... They were all doing a similar sort of style, but took it in different directions.

Anyway, you get the picture. My two cents.

Aziph/Skase is a Skew biter.