>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DSC03827.jpg

Wow havent seen a Damet DIE tag for like 15 years. Had mad ups on the insides way back when.

Which reminds me saw Phew DTA insides running the other day my sh*t camera didnt work so all have is an out of focus blur. Dude had one of the freshest tags out and still does.

Which reminds me saw Phew DTA insides running the other day my sh*t camera didnt work so all have is an out of focus blur. Dude had one of the freshest tags out and still does.

Yeah i saw those, was awesome to see his tags again. I briefly saw them from the platform just as the doors closed but i think he has Stak up with him??

speaking of Swet

would like to see a decent shot of the wall in Glebe that was CMPspin and Atome and I think dephy? Caribbean hideaway wall.

really don't fancy my chances but it's worth a shot

we need to get Cheat up in here his photo collection back in the 90's was pretty dope!

way better than mine because he actually knew loads of writers

fuck i had totally forgotten about the Caribbean hideaway. was it a steak house, with VB stubbies galore or something like that?

did that wall have a bee character by dephy on it? i think i probably have flicks

Really fresh Keys Kos Utb insides on the way home from work yesterday. I mean still dripping fresh. Loud dickhead on the phone annoying the shit out of everybody talking at the top of his voice in Arabic leans right on it with a white shirt. Probably would have warned him if he seemed like a decent bloke. Instead he walked off with backwards Keys, Esko, Vice Kos Utb down his back.

Looking forward to those Phew tags.