>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Never seen the CCEE one before that's cool!! PB Play boy?

I got nabbed there in 1991 going to take some photos but rather stupidly brought along a bag of paint. (midday on a tuesday in school uniform).

Kade and scram and Metro, Mahem, Nipsta etc had been caning them and I wanted pics.

day didn't end well.

the next time I went out there they were all gone

I never got flicks of any of that stuff either. I look forward to seeing them at some point in the future.... hopefully.

Yeah, I reckon you're right about the PB being Playboy because they're all PIC pieces. This would have been the Playboy from PIC as opposed to Playboy RCF (CCEE was PIC and there are some PIC tags above and next to the PB ). Just on that, I heard a story years ago about one of the Playboys flogging the lanes in the shed at Central with throw-ups back when they were battling (the shed where the bus terminal/turning area is now). The other PB went to counter it, did one or two throw-ups, got pinched and was charged for all the damage. Unlucky.

tumblr_mrlixhfnsW1rhbphao1_500.jpg

ivashkoff:

in the dead of night, the dead cars sit and wait for their destruction. They’ve lived a life of service; a life that gave and continued giving. A life that cannot be measured simply by the length of its carriages. Nor the volume of its rattles. Nay it is the depth of paint that has graced its panels, its insides and those hard to reach places. Off to heaven this Ridgey will go, painted one last time to remember forever the days the Ridgey’s ruled the rail