>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they will run out of budget surely...

within one hour at midday yesterday I witnessed at least 7 (and possibly as many as 10 -couple on the backside) panels run through central......

I have to find somewhere new to bench trains - too many rail people there are noticing me now.

Noticed a security guard posted at the domain each day now...poor bastard sitting down there with his plastic chair and portaloo. fuck what a boring job

I've been spotting the panels too (but never within photo distance), good to see 'em getting smashed.

The insides are dead at the moment, aside from a handful of good scars it's a cemetery of dead tags back there - scrubbed hits on the floor which can almost be read and some ghostly scars on the walls, it's clearly about discouragement rather then having immaculate trains, or perhaps it's just about being seen to be doing something? I'd love to sit in on one of their strategic meetings at the maintenance depots and know what they're actually trying to achieve. It feels like they're doing the bare minimum until the ridgee's are gone and then they'll formulate a new strategy moving forward. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it and all they're doing is the best they can at the least cost? hahaha.

The newer trains are seeing some action and because they haven't started painting them out they scar hard on the plastic, and the scars live on for quite a few buffing sessions but eventually disappear. Floors on the newer trains scar hard too. It won't be long til they start painting them out I reckon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
tumblr_mrf2liTBBg1s2o5c6o1_500.jpg

Nicked off some tumblr whose name i forgot as sson as I closed the window.

somebody out there must have shots of the boxcars behind the XPT -

Only the ones I knicked I off the now defunct jimmystatus Rattler Special (the CCEE photo might have been knicked from somewhere else, I can't remember now, and the PS one too)

SCRAM

9507042833_a219b0d839_o.jpg

Scram - Strathfield - Mid80s by edward_eddie_haskell, on Flickr

CCEE

9509832058_e6691c52a9_o.jpg

CCee PIC - Sydney - 1988 by edward_eddie_haskell, on Flickr

DEAL & OMEN

9509855618_4d205bf788_o.jpg

Deal & Omen - Strathfield - Mid 1980s by edward_eddie_haskell, on Flickr

9509863602_a7a7f0eb60_o.png

deAL & OMeN - Strathfield - Mid 1980s by edward_eddie_haskell, on Flickr

PS

9509844688_90e664eeff_o.jpg

Prime Suspects - Strathfield - Mid '80s by edward_eddie_haskell, on Flickr

• Like 1

Never seen the CCEE one before that's cool!! PB Play boy?

I got nabbed there in 1991 going to take some photos but rather stupidly brought along a bag of paint. (midday on a tuesday in school uniform).

Kade and scram and Metro, Mahem, Nipsta etc had been caning them and I wanted pics.

day didn't end well.

the next time I went out there they were all gone