The medical hot girls of 12oz

WhiteOx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 20 2006, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 20 2006, 01:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Mar 20 2006, 03:48 PM

The magical hot guy of 12oz

^^^wow thats possibly the gayest thing i ever said.

photomatthewlesko2eq.gif

saw this guy on your site. he always comes into the store i used to work at, nice guy. drives a yellow bug with question marks on it and always wears those question mark suits.

[/b]

ha i just bought his book. hoping to get some free money to pay my bills!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 20 2006, 02:51 PM

what is exactly is so private about it? you don't want people seeing your top secret musical interests or something?

I dunno really...Allure did it..so I was like "Shit, Allure think she better than a nigga??..fuck that, I'm making my shit private too"

hahaha..i'll probably change that shit soon..the reason I did it originally was because I didn't want people from my job looking at my myspace..

what i find funny is. i garuntee a lotta heads check this thread, and assume there'll be nude pics of the ladies of 12oz on here due to the title. i know cuz my homie just sent me this link to the thread saying 'bro i think the chicks on 12-o are gettin nakked!" ...*sigh* the sad working mind of us guys.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Mar 20 2006, 02:53 PM

i'm just gonna ignore that comment about ass shots from me..

private myspace is gay. I think it's set up so that little underage kids can have their page private and not be bothered by old weirdos..

I think you and I both know the chick that DID SEND ME ASSSHOTS OF HERSELF THOUGH..uh huh..think about it....you know who i'm talking about..don't blow spots

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 20 2006, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 20 2006, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 20 2006, 01:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Mar 20 2006, 03:48 PM

The magical hot guy of 12oz

^^^wow thats possibly the gayest thing i ever said.

photomatthewlesko2eq.gif

saw this guy on your site. he always comes into the store i used to work at, nice guy. drives a yellow bug with question marks on it and always wears those question mark suits.

ha i just bought his book. hoping to get some free money to pay my bills!

[/b]

he does private consulting you know.

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 20 2006, 03:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 20 2006, 03:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo is this the matchmaker thread?

if so, I call dibs on symbols, porkchop and dubsface

[/b]

the three of us would wreckshop on any man

maybe you should choose one and try for that

;)

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Mar 20 2006, 03:22 PM

why is it always about what

the gals look like....

the 'what do you look like' thread has like, 193 pages

it's just that talking about what 0.5% of us who happen to carry an X chromosome is way more interesting for the other 99.5%.

also, we have boobs and pleasure potential

whatever that is.

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 20 2006, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 20 2006, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 20 2006, 03:18 PM

yo is this the matchmaker thread?

if so, I call dibs on symbols, porkchop and dubsface

the three of us would wreckshop on any man

maybe you should choose one and try for that

;)

[

[/b]

Baby, who's name did I put first? Exactly, I just put those other names to be diplomatic. I don't wanna be the cause of no cat fights.