lately i've been positng more threads

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 19 2006, 07:03 PM

i may give up posting altogether and just start threads every time i have even the slightest dumb thought

IF SHAOLINMASTA DOES IT, HE GETS RIDICULED AND HIS THREAD GETS CLOSED. WHEN A MOD DOES IT HE GETS PRAISED AND THE THREAD RUNS FOR WEEKS. WHEN SOMEONE STATES THIS FACT, BEEFEATER GETS ANGRY AND TRIES TO CENSOR THE TRUTH LIKE SOME KIND OF FASCIST DICTATOR AFRAID OF ANY TYPE OF CIVILIAN DISSENT.

LOLROFLMAO

Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 20 2006, 01:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 20 2006, 01:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Mar 19 2006, 07:03 PM

i may give up posting altogether and just start threads every time i have even the slightest dumb thought

IF SHAOLINMASTA DOES IT, HE GETS RIDICULED AND HIS THREAD GETS CLOSED. WHEN A MOD DOES IT HE GETS PRAISED AND THE THREAD RUNS FOR WEEKS. WHEN SOMEONE STATES THIS FACT, BEEFEATER GETS ANGRY AND TRIES TO CENSOR THE TRUTH LIKE SOME KIND OF FASCIST DICTATOR AFRAID OF ANY TYPE OF CIVILIAN DISSENT.

LOLROFLMAO

[/b]

yes. so your point is what exactly?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 19 2006, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 19 2006, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 20 2006, 01:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Mar 19 2006, 07:03 PM

LOLROFLMAO

yes. so your point is what exactly?

[/b]

NO POINT. I JUST ENJOY STATING THE FACTS ON HERE THAT MOST PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW BUT GENERALLY DON'T WANT TO SAY.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Mar 19 2006, 10:49 PM

whoa if i stay on this page for 4 seconds it automatically takes me to the add reply page. the fuck.

I'm getting sent to the page to post a new thread...I think God is tellin me to copy ABC's post style

And I'm sayin fuck God

Archived