partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fire ass flicks oddio.

You know, I didn't want to say anything but something is fishy with those old flicks...

Looking very familiar.

Like perhaps a flick book that someone I know had taken away by the police...

Really fishy...

Like perhaps I know when and where they were taken, and by whom...

I smell swine.

Fire ass flicks oddio.

You know, I didn't want to say anything but something is fishy with those old flicks...

Looking very familiar.

Like perhaps a flick book that someone I know had taken away by the police...

Really fishy...

Like perhaps I know when and where they were taken, and by whom...

I smell swine.

^^Ur a retard sunn...ur in fantasyland with that no knowledge dumb shit fuckin comment right there...keep my name out your mouth!!!

^^Ur a retard sunn...ur in fantasyland with that no knowledge dumb shit fuckin comment right there...keep my name out your mouth!!!

i hate to keep responding to your bullshit on here, but youre a fucking fool. half of those photos are from an old portland graffiti website, you didnt take them. and while youre dishing out insults, you need to take a look at yourself lil guy, you paint 2 letter throwups in the middle of nowhere and put them on the internet the next day, thats fantasy land. you have about 10 years of STREET painting to do before you speak on anything. youre whole little graffiti world could be erased with one wrecking ball, river rat.

yeah i paint 2 lettetr throwies...fuck off dude..im over you net warrior clown sissys talkin all this shit on here (THE INTERNET)...if you know me, you know me, but, if you dont, dont be a little school girl about it and try and clown on the net. you make me sick..and for the record..none of those pics i got from an old website...FUCK YOU HAMMER BOY...talkin all that shit...get at me on some real shit or go back to clownin fools on the net you know nuthin about and wasting ur time..little fuckin girl

i hate to keep responding to your bullshit on here, but youre a fucking fool. half of those photos are from an old portland graffiti website, you didnt take them. and while youre dishing out insults, you need to take a look at yourself lil guy, you paint 2 letter throwups in the middle of nowhere and put them on the internet the next day, thats fantasy land. you have about 10 years of STREET painting to do before you speak on anything. youre whole little graffiti world could be erased with one wrecking ball, river rat.

DAMNN..I TRY AND POST SOME OLD SCHOOL SHIT>>AND DUDES START HATIN....FUCK EM..little rat bastards..hidn behind a computer monitor actin like schoolgirls

relax, people just want to see new portland stuff is all. Old photos are cool too, but seeing what's goin' down round town now is more fun.:)