<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ Because you're getting the cheaper model it's going to become outdated faster. As for BF2 and CSS it wont play at the highest levels because you cant get really good graphics cards in laptops and both of those games require a high-end graphics card and a lot of ram to be played at their full potential

^^ Because you're getting the cheaper model it's going to become outdated faster. As for BF2 and CSS it wont play at the highest levels because you cant get really good graphics cards in laptops and both of those games require a high-end graphics card and a lot of ram to be played at their full potential

Well, the shit that I'm hearing from other people....the common ideal is to up the RAM on the KN notebook I linked to...thats about it.

I dont need a shitload of eye candy...hell, I'm not playing Far Cry or anything:lol:

Really, it goes over the system requirements for CS:S. Battlefield 2 is just an afterthough, CS:S is where its at...

What about the dell XPS? I was looking at it but heard bad shit about it. Thats how I got referred to KN./

EDITONES:Gone to lunch, be back in 20

the xps systems are solid because they were made by alienware computers (again like i said before look into the alienware notebooks) the system is flawless the service is excellent

Two retarded questions.

I'm on a mac and I somehow managed to delete a folder with every picture / print I've ever taken. Can I get it back?

Also how can I search a thread for posts that I've made? So far I can only find the thread, which is terribly unhelpful as it has 200 + pages. I just want my specific posts made. Thankyou.

That's a stupid question.

Of course I can't get it back.

I'm just butthurt as hell over losing it.

5 years of work...

first use a file recovery program for a mac here is a list of torrents

http://www.demonoid.com/files/?category=5&subcategory=3&language=0&seeded=0&external=2&query=recovery&uid=0&sort= that will do that job

to find yer old posts and or thread left click yer screenname on a post that you just made like the one you posted above this one and press find post

or just click this link

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.php?searchid=772361

or use the search feature put in yer username and a keyword

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.php