<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anything is possible.

Nothing else has worked so far

So I'll wish upon a star

Wonderous shining speck of light

I need a Jew

Lois makes me take the rap

Cause our checkbook looks like crap

Since I can't give her a slap

I need a Jew

Where to find

A Baum or Steen or Stein

To teach me how to whine and do

my taaaaaxesss...

Though by many they're abhored

Hebrew people I've adored

Even though they killed my Lord

I need a Jew

casek, did u tap that??

go easier next time, try not to rip the whole boob off?!

o yea good looks on newegg.com ....just got a 500 gb hd by lacie for < $200

will the tuneup utilities demo work for my purposes, or should i buy/warez it?

casek, did u tap that??

go easier next time, try not to rip the whole boob off?!

o yea good looks on newegg.com ....just got a 500 gb hd by lacie for < $200

will the tuneup utilities demo work for my purposes, or should i buy/warez it?

a gentleman only brags when he is drunken.

sweet deal on the hd.

juarez. definitely. 2007 version is up

I use AIM v5.2.3292 with DeadAIM v4.5.

I've been pissed about it fucking up when i direct connect though. And did ya'll hear the new AIM has offline message support? I dig that, but i don't dig all the bloat, so anyone know of an AIM alternative that supports that? I recently went through testing out Miranda and Gaim.

Gaim: i didn't like how wide i had to keep the buddy list window, i like mine thin.

Miranda: This seemed pretty damn cool with all its plug-in support and all, but i ended up getting frustrated with just getting simple things to work (such as the damn thing showing the two people in the chats name before each message and making it NOT show the complete date and time of EACH message sent, etc etc.)

i require an animal sacrifice for my advisory skills. that or hit the props button in

order to build my small ego up 1.5 points (ego scale)

Wait, that button really does something?

*edit: *checks out my props* holy shit!

BODY BOMBING 12-10-2006 01:42 AM ABUSE1 you're a bitch, swing on sum more nuts

haha. how do i see the whole list?

ok so i dont have winrar and i cant find a working torrent for one, for that matter i cant find many torrents that people are ever online seeding... would you fine gentlemen happen to know where i can get a copy of said program, and recommend your favorite/most reliable torrent site just for shits and giggles (besides demonoid) thanks bruhhz...

thks, im not trying to pay though. and i have been using torrentscan, it just seems like people arent seeding anything anymore... idk whatever. whats that warez stuff, i remember hearing about it back in the day but i forget, im not the most computer savvy person in the world but im trying to learn to get my geek on... and when you tune a listening port from your router specifically for your p2pmanager (utorrent in this case) does it improve the speed of the other functions of my laptop, cause it runs slow as shit when i have it up.

when you open up a port for the bittorrent client it will speed up the uploads and downloads (but ISP's "internet service providers" are blocking these ports and making it harder for people to upload and download programs via this way (the problem is, with the ISP's blocking bittorrent people are suing them because torrents are a legal way of transferring things in businesses

^that sounds fun....(not!)

heres a question, when i try to back up certain folders to the external hd- i get a CRC Error- cyclic redundancy check error

......wikipedia yeilded no results and googleoner was being a total jerk.....so i had to manually move all the subfolders and random files and shit....

is there a way to just back this shit up normally???!!! (without CRC errorS stoppng the process)?

i am also using a western digital mybook external 500 gb hd -its very quiet and sexy if anyone was wondering.

happy new year from M_I

^that sounds fun....(not!)

heres a question, when i try to back up certain folders to the external hd- i get a CRC Error- cyclic redundancy check error

......wikipedia yeilded no results and googleoner was being a total jerk.....so i had to manually move all the subfolders and random files and shit....

is there a way to just back this shit up normally???!!! (without CRC errorS stoppng the process)?

i am also using a western digital mybook external 500 gb hd -its very quiet and sexy if anyone was wondering.

happy new year from M_I

it wsa fun. lakehouse, alcohol, fires, fires on water, fireworks, fires....did i mention fire?

had a blast...pee'd on someone s floor.....mine. doh!