<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
About backign up bookmarks:

Download MozBackup. Super easy to use, small, and has been a godsend on multiple occasions.

MozBackup is compatible with:

* Firefox 1.0 - 2.0

* Thunderbird 1.0 - 2.0 Alpha

* SeaMonkey 1.0a - 1.0.x

* Mozilla Suite 1.7 - 1.7.x

* Netscape 7.x.

This program is freeware and works on Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003.

The bookmarks.html is stored in the following f...

The bookmarks.html is stored in the following folder

Document and Settings\your account\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxxx.default

so casek whats the news on underground (all ISP's are doing major blocking of torrents) i have been testing ports all day today and they are all fucking faulty i finally found one and (thats what made me decide to type this i enabled DMZ on the router and all that shit tried using TOR and other methods (this port is not going to last very long i am eating as much b/w as possible ) you got any ways to get around this shit?????? it keeps disconnecting my network card every 4 minutes

so casek whats the news on underground (all ISP's are doing major blocking of torrents) i have been testing ports all day today and they are all fucking faulty i finally found one and (thats what made me decide to type this i enabled DMZ on the router and all that shit tried using TOR and other methods (this port is not going to last very long i am eating as much b/w as possible ) you got any ways to get around this shit?????? it keeps disconnecting my network card every 4 minutes

i'm on charter. they aren't doing anything yet......./crosses fingers

doesn't azureus have a plugin that allows encryption? i heard the isp's are actually

not only blocking ports but also throttling b/w from heavy users.

we need to do some research on this, man.

Hey I need to find out if there's some easy and free osX software to make mixtape kind of shit with

I only have to to crossfade(?) the tracks and make one big mp3 file, nothing too complex.

Just so I can put on the CD and go drink beer at the counter instead of being a "DJ"

I'm browsing through tucows.com and I think there might be something, but there's always some shareware crap with disabled save option. Obviously I'll start going through that shit but thought it would be better to ask here first,

i'm on charter. they aren't doing anything yet......./crosses fingers

doesn't azureus have a plugin that allows encryption? i heard the isp's are actually

not only blocking ports but also throttling b/w from heavy users.

we need to do some research on this, man.

yeah azureus has encrption but utorrent is better (i am using the utorrent webui with encryption but still no good........... i am not that heavy of a user shits pissin me off

yeah azureus has encrption but utorrent is better (i am using the utorrent webui with encryption but still no good........... i am not that heavy of a user shits pissin me off

stop lying. it won't help you. j/k uh, change companies. you saw that list of companies banning torrent related stuff? charter doesn't. only one i know of so far.

http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Bad_ISPs