<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Run Your Own Free Upload Site (Similar to Rapidshare or Megaupload)!

Host and run your own mainstream upload site (similar to rapidshare or megaupload) with Uploadscript v1.0 (free).

Upload Sites Are The Next Big Thing!

Upload sites are currently some of the fastest growing websites on the 'net! Many new upload sites generate massive traffic and achieve high search engine rankings (and high google pagerank) quickly. These sites pull in massive revenue using sponsors such as Google Adsense.

Easy Traffic

Free Content and Effortless Traffic

The general consensus in search engine optimization is "content is king." With an upload site, content is generated automatically by users (when a file is uploaded), as each hosted file becomes a page on the upload site. This means free content!

Search engines index these pages -- the more uploads, the more pages. The more pages, the more content. The more content, the more traffic. Your traffic increases exponentially. Inevitably, your traffic explodes!

Users Upload Files and Advertise Upload Pages For You, Generating Content and Traffic.

Each time a user uploads a file to your upload site, a new page is created. The user then sends the link for that hosted file (a new page) to his friends or posts it on popular message boards, download sites, etc.. which gives your site exposure. This results in more backlinks, more pages, higher google page rank, and traffic.

Earn Money

Massive Income Potential!

Popular upload sites are monetized by sponsors such as Google Adsense and generate massive revenues. Running your own upload site will allow you to benefit from automatically updated content, high search engine rankings, explosive targeted traffic, and the amazing revenue potential these sites can generate.

Are you ready to make some serious money? Download and install UploadScript v1.0 and watch your traffic and income explode!

http://www.uploadscript.net/

dear snackandcrap,

do you ever play splinter cell or battlefield 2 and pretend you're you?

i tried to play splinter cell and pretend i was you, and then decided you sucked,

so i led you into some active gunfire and you dieded.

that was awesome. i poured out a sip of iced tea because i didn't want to waste blue moon.

sincerely,

your king and ruler of the sovereign nation of awesome.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
dear snackandcrap,

do you ever play splinter cell or battlefield 2 and pretend you're you?

i tried to play splinter cell and pretend i was you, and then decided you sucked,

so i led you into some active gunfire and you dieded.

that was awesome. i poured out a sip of iced tea because i didn't want to waste blue moon.

sincerely,

your king and ruler of the sovereign nation of awesome.

Thats pretty mean dude...I am out there on the front lines of e-freedom and you are just going to stab my in the back like that???

Your free Tux tatttoo has been revoked.

Thats pretty mean dude...I am out there on the front lines of e-freedom and you are just going to stab my in the back like that???

Your free Tux tatttoo has been revoked.

look, dude, you alerted enemies way too early. they turned around and started

waving their flashlights around, then another walked up behind and sounded an alarm.

didn't even have time to pull out the strap and bust caps.

you died a semi-honorable death.

My death will just be a star on the wall......sucks

at least my wife will get a good pension

you could immortalize yourself on her buttcheeks. nothing says "i'm always going to be here"

like a tat on the buttcheek.

and when she gets old and gravity starts hurting, you might look like this

xmjqXf6dVvKa.jpg

yeah....Casek is having fantasies about being me

its kind of sick

beautiful-asian-girl-tattoo.jpg

shit dude, i just dieded again. splinter cell is still the shit.

no fantasies about sneakandpoop. he's just an egostist.

fantasies about snackandcraps wife, however.....different story.

she needs a tattoo on her that says "my husband went to iraq and got DU poisoning

and all i got was this lousy tattoo" with a big donal rumsfeld portrait right above it.