<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

"Ten winners of this year's 'Sysadmin of the Year' contest have been announced and, while Robin 'Roblimo' Miller says it's not quite like winning the Miss America contest, being selected from approximately 2,500 entrants is nothing to sneeze at. This year's first place winner battled an office fire to save a RAID backup server, while another IT manager won an honorable mention for his dedicated work at a yarn store. From the article, '[The nominating entry said:] Any man who would take on a position at a yarn store, much less a technological position while surrounded by a dozen women, ages 55+ deserves some kind of reward...'"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GACK!

I think my sound card just died on me. my speakers work fine but no sounds comming out. I looked to see whats up but my pc doesnt recognise any problems. I tried the whole restart thing but it didnt magicly repair itself. This is really bad.

starwarsprincessleiahologram1.jpg

HELP ME PLEASE!

so i should have my girl post some pics in the i want to see you thread, and then ask my questions for me from now on? im pretty sure she has a baginer.....

edit: i already updated the firmware..... didnt help...... the router works fine with any other wireless card ive ever used in my house.... this is the only time ive had trouble with it..... you think its time to invest in a new one though?

http://www.google.com/search?q=BEFW11S4+%2Bproblems&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&start=10&sa=N

yeah, we need them here. sherock needs to go ahead and show us some titty before we can help her anymore.

right now her bill comes to a full on titty shot, a bellybutton, and some pantie shots.

oh, and go ahead and search for a new router. WRT54G is the shiz. see if you can find a version 4.0 on ebay for cheap.

make sure it's not bricked.

yep casek mr kim is still missing (most likely did not survive the weather is 20 degrees at night and he was not wearing anything but a pair of blue jeans and like 2 layers of shirts

ahh, yeah. i hadn't checked today. i kinda figured it was false. atleast his wife and two little ones survived. RIP james kim. you were cool as fuck on techtv.

speaking of which, G4 tv doesn't say anything about him missing. i was watching the other day. damn heartless fags.

you can't just go snatching johnny's router right out of his hands.

he's promised us g/f giner. wait until he's posted that, and then

snatch the router out of his hands.

i dont know bout giner pics.... thats a tall order.... anythiing i post will have to be with the approval of the woman..... i meant more like pics of my girl, who happens to have a giner..... that you prolly wont get to see..... i did post a nice pic of her backside in one of the photohunt threads though.... maybe i can dig that up.....

oh and some1, ill give you a call tonight and see what we can work out with the router deal.... thanks man.....

hey we moved up on the 12oz list we just passed pics of hot girls thread

we're popular.

some quick tech news.

make your own laptop watercooler

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/12/how_to_watercoo_1.html

mcafee malware trend predictions foor 07

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20061204-8344.html

lockout for office mac users

http://apcmag.com/node/4755