<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know if anyone will be able to help but..

when i play dvd's on my computer its recently started to play them slightly jerky, the sound is slightly slurred, and the speakrs crackle and pop abit while playing...

its a pretty new computer so its not short of memory or anything.

it only happens when i play discs, like it plays movies already loaded onto the pc fine..maybe it has to do with a certian setting or something.

any help would be much appreciated..

i hope you find a drunken fat hispanic guy with piss and shit all over himself laying on your doorstep tomorrow morning.

This comment reminds me of a guy that came into my work and told me that he saw a bum out the front that had spew all down his shirt, but when he asked the guy what was wrong, the guy said he was more concerned about how 'he had soiled himself'.

Totally not what you would expect seeming as though I work in a wannabe yuppy area wher people (especially women) put a heap of effort into gettign dressed up just to visit the shops.

i've got a samsung 19" and i'm extremely please with it.

i know you said, 21"+

let's take a look....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824001083

here are several

http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/SubCategory.asp?SubCategory=20&name=LCD-Monitors

newegg.com is probably the best place to shop. fast shipping, great service, outstanding deals.

casek you got any cell phone, bluetooth knowledge...

I got a samsung sgh-d807 last month.. so I am finally around to setting up my bluetooth for some fun.. and I just can't seem to get it to reckonize other things using bluetooth.. I literally have it sitting next to my friends laptop that is running bluetooth and it doesn't see it... same thing with phones, and pda's... this is my first bluetooth phone... so is it really that different from computer to phone.... or is my phone just busted and I get to go return it and demand the newest model of something else from cingular...

casek you got any cell phone, bluetooth knowledge...

I got a samsung sgh-d807 last month.. so I am finally around to setting up my bluetooth for some fun.. and I just can't seem to get it to reckonize other things using bluetooth.. I literally have it sitting next to my friends laptop that is running bluetooth and it doesn't see it... same thing with phones, and pda's... this is my first bluetooth phone... so is it really that different from computer to phone.... or is my phone just busted and I get to go return it and demand the newest model of something else from cingular...

gotta have the software for the phone running on a computer. my motorola does the whole bluetooth thing. i have it turned off because i don't want any snoopers or any random dipshits business card. blech.

you can use it to upload musics and pictorz, etc to your phone if the laptop or pc has bluetooth capability.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/280058/10835152/

no no both things are visible.. my phone just doesn't see any other bluetooth devices... and while that link might work... i am piggybacking with my friends laptop and the signal barely works... the problem I am having is my phone refuses to see any bluetooth devices... I understand all about bluetooth.. I used to have it running on my computer and my ipaq has bluetooth.. though why the fuck I own a ipaq is beyond me... but yeah... oh yeah so nothing can reckonize my phone as well as my phone seeing nothing.. its just drawing blanks here..