<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word johnny,

Another question...

I want to save all the flicks from a thumbnail page like this for example by clickin once...so far flashget is taking care of that..what i really want is to save all the target pictures behind the thumb images (the actual higher res pictures) whithout having to open them one by one.

I remember doing that in the past but cant recall how. I have flashget and the firefox extention.

downthemall extention

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/201/

The first and only download manager/accelerator built inside Firefox!

DownThemAll is all you can desire from a download manager: it features an advanced accelerator that increases speed up to 400% and it allows you to pause and resume downloads at any time!

DownThemAll is fast, reliable and easy-to-use! It lets you download all the links or images contained in a webpage and much more: you can refine your downloads by fully customizable criteria to get only what you really want!

DownThemAll is absolutely freeware and open-source. No Adware, no Spyware.

For more informations,

http://www.downthemall.net/howto/features/

About backign up bookmarks:

Download MozBackup. Super easy to use, small, and has been a godsend on multiple occasions.

MozBackup is compatible with:

* Firefox 1.0 - 2.0

* Thunderbird 1.0 - 2.0 Alpha

* SeaMonkey 1.0a - 1.0.x

* Mozilla Suite 1.7 - 1.7.x

* Netscape 7.x.

This program is freeware and works on Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003.

About backign up bookmarks:

Download MozBackup. Super easy to use, small, and has been a godsend on multiple occasions.

MozBackup is compatible with:

* Firefox 1.0 - 2.0

* Thunderbird 1.0 - 2.0 Alpha

* SeaMonkey 1.0a - 1.0.x

* Mozilla Suite 1.7 - 1.7.x

* Netscape 7.x.

This program is freeware and works on Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003.

hey vapors...are you telling me i should try this?

x1pjzF2-RYhxRVaVjJXu17PyR6qFEjLuQWIsQCFLm8nZSW1kaL6bpUKhEfI65iY3z-vVAMpp6qt8NCR6vQa232TwYoHUovQM_ojX1CcxSfIYfVPq9tdjIcKjg

Man, I hope they're kidding about this. Seems Toshiba is showing an "early prototype" of a gaming 'helmet' that pops on over your nigging and provides a 360-degree panoramic view. Cool thing is that it works not just for games, but also certain kinds of TV!

Too bad you look like Rick Moranis in Spaceballs when you wear it.

No word on pricing or when it'll actually be available.

what the fuck could possibly be causing my computer to suck this fat of a cock even after i ran ad-aware and a virus scan?

The internet is super fucking slow to load pages, even after i downloaded the most recent version of Firefox.

and

Every time I go to send an AIM message longer than 3 fucking words, it lags to hell, freezes and sends the message after like 20 seconds. So I download GAIM and it's the same fucking shit.

Oddly enough, that was happening to me two nights ago. My whole connection just dropped down to worse than dial-up. I could barely chat on AIM just like you, it was rediculous. I think it was just Comcast having a shitty day as usual, as i did everything to my modem, router, connection, etc, yet it stayed the same. I just went to bed because of it.

yeah ive been burning dvds with nerovision express and its just not as good as i would want it to be. is there any program or something that i can turn those thousands of zipped files you get when you download a dvdrip torrent into a real dvd with title screen, scene selection etc... i've been playing around with nero all day but i cant get. any help would be appreciated

so my internet is lagging so badly that when i go to send IM messages it takes like 35 seconds to send the first message but i can keep typing messages and pressing enter then they all show up on the screen at the same time?

*Just ran a bandwidth tester: 1460.3 kbps

casek, I cant use torrents on this network.

I've also noticed in my browser that when the page is loading the status in the bottom left says "Stopped".

But once the intended page loads, I can navigate no problem with the speed of a falcon.