Your absolute favorite piece ever.

mr.e

ouija, first of all, the first one doesn't suck.

Second, That new one is fresh, what kind of paint do you use

you mentioned you mostly use montana....where do you get all the money for all that paint, (i don't mean to pry into the private life of ouija) haha...

just a curious thought. Do you know the names of those colors?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dr. frink one

ouija, first of all, the first one doesn't suck.

Second, That new one is fresh, what kind of paint do you use

you mentioned you mostly use montana....where do you get all the money for all that paint, (i don't mean to pry into the private life of ouija) haha...

just a curious thought. Do you know the names of those colors?

Thanks. No Montana. Here's the rundown for that piece.....

fill

Painters Touch Grape

Valspar Sweet Lavender

Red Devil Concord Grape

outline

Krylon semi-flat black

highlights

Molotow Light Violet

border

Molotow Melon Yellow

hiphop bubbles

Valspar Aztek Clay

American Accents Indian Spice

American Accents Autumn Gold

Molotow makes a lot of nice colors that match domestic colors perfectly. The highlight is pretty much the exact shade of Painters Touch grape, so it's great for highlighting it. I'm pretty picky about colors.

I get a bargain on Molotow and Belton, but I really can't talk about that.

Al these pieces are fucking sick! That Smash is insane. Wow.

I like that one TT Boy posted, too. Really crazy looking. I'd like to see some more of his graffiti.

Guest Wase_137

HEY Ouija

Hey man Maybe you can help me out, I have been trying to get a hold of that Molotow paint. I have been using Montana and I think it's pretty good but I heard Molotow is probably the best from PER of FX. Let me know what the deal is man.

Peace,

Wase_137

waes_137@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Ouija

Al these pieces are fucking sick! That Smash is insane. Wow.

I like that one TT Boy posted, too. Really crazy looking. I'd like to see some more of his graffiti.

i have more, i just dont have a clue how to turn a pic i got thru email onto something i can upload......

thast wymp by the way, and youd be surprised how short of a time hes actually been painting.

Originally posted by drake mallard

beard, trying to paint next weekend...bare's gonna be in town. hit my email....i havent had anyone to bite for awhile. shit i'll pay for your train ticket.

yeah yeah, bare's gonna be in town, hit his email, he'll pay for a train ticket...

;)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo

haha.. you'll have to get a hold of my agent. :rolleyes:

as your royal phattiness' agent i would be happy to arrange for a meeting between the two parties. although i have my own fees. that is, if i can tag-along...

Originally posted by Ouija

I just think it's wierd. Especially that first piece. It's really bad, and it embarrasses me. The UP one is sorta better, but I was all distracted by Seeking talking my ear off on that platform. It's pretty gross too. Thanks though.

No dis to whoever likes the first piece, but maybe you'll like this one more, since it's kinda similar and only a month or so old. I know it's gay to post your own shit, but I actually think this piece is cool, and it makes me not feel like a complete loser.

this is one of my favorites of ouija's. its ok that you posted it yourself.

Archived