Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dobsilla

p-p-p-promotion

so i go in to work today and i sit down for an hour then they give me a promotion and send me home. its dope and it sucks. i am working on the UK account now instead of the US which is cool. i get a raise which is cool. i now have to work 3am-11am which doesnt suck too bad but its far from cool. any of you uk fucks with xbox 360's give me a holla, ill be slamming coffee and smoking camels.

thats cool

i cant work tech support i have no patience for people

i actually cant work anywhere were custopmer service is involved fuck that

i applaud you sir

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 30 2005, 03:03 AM

thats cool

i cant work tech support i have no patience for people

i applaud you sir

yeah its shitty sometimes but most of the time i let the customer rattle on for a while and i just sit with them on mute and read a magazine.

well i think i said it before but i quit this fucking job. they dicked me over and it pissed me off. i did get a new job. i work at a beer store and i deliver ice to bars downtown. its pretty sweet so far and most bars give you free drinks.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 30 2005, 03:03 AM

Neither can i. I swore off the customer service industry for good when i quit working at famous computer company.

Now i do sales for famous japanese company. Woo hoo!

But Mr. Heshindat is right on the "promotions are dangerous" bit.

Remember what Supermans dad (or was it spiderman?) said: With great power comes great responsibility.

or....

Now that you're being paid more they can ask more of you and justify giving you an increased work load and accountability in case something goes wrong.

yeh, hats off to you fer being able

to talk with stupid motherfuckers.....

I have a really bad temper/

Id be fired in'a day.....

infact...

moons ago I was fired from a call center

the very first day.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 29 2005, 10:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 29 2005, 10:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>so i go in to work today and i sit down for an hour then they give me a promotion and send me home. its dope and it sucks. i am working on the UK account now instead of the US which is cool. i get a raise which is cool. i now have to work 3am-11am which doesnt suck too bad but its far from cool. any of you uk fucks with xbox 360's give me a holla, ill be slamming coffee and smoking camels.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-MR BOJANGLES@Jan 7 2006, 01:33 AM

I clicked a few, I couldnt help it.

stop reffering customers to their isp after t/s'ing the issue for 5 minutes, thanks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this