Stencils

[mania]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by [mania�

,Jan 26 2006, 09:53 PM]

im thinking about making this my avatar... what do u think? gimme some crit yo.

UK_EcoFreindlyV_10ftChe.jpg

jk. but free stickers from RD is not something to pass up... but i have no time to do anything @ the moment... *sighs*

mania, have you been in charlotte recently? i've seen that EXACT stencil in a few spots.

Originally posted by -KARMA-+Feb 5 2006, 07:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-KARMA- - Feb 5 2006, 07:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-[mania�

,Jan 26 2006, 09:53 PM]

jk. but free stickers from RD is not something to pass up... but i have no time to do anything @ the moment... *sighs*

mania, have you been in charlotte recently? i've seen that EXACT stencil in a few spots.

[/b]

ur joking right?

i will never do and have never done a che stencil. the very thought of it makes me shudder. i found that pic off of google.

che stencils ARE THE MOST FUCKING OVERDONE PIECES OF SHIT IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD.

u should go paint over those stencils right now.

whata way to sellout when u start out... doing a che stacil

Originally posted by [mania�

,Jan 27 2006, 02:53 AM]

thats a played image but a nice stencil though... sort the overspray aswell bruv, peace

apols for poor qual on both stencil, application and photos.

twas my first round, cant go back to get better photos as theyve pretty much all been removed.

all done last aug/oct time. not done any since, on or off streets. working on multilayer stencils for clothes atm. will throw some pics up of those when theyre done. pics to follow

pz

alucard.jpg

girl_sword.jpg

guy_gun.jpg

guyver.jpg

hollow.jpg

hush.jpg

my_little_pony.jpg

renji.jpg

rukia_v1.jpg

rukia_v2.jpg

slim_farce.jpg

unicorn.jpg

out

Originally posted by soul_patrol+Feb 6 2006, 01:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (soul_patrol - Feb 6 2006, 01:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-[mania�

thats a played image but a nice stencil though... sort the overspray aswell bruv, peace

[/b]

jesus fucking christ.

u people are fucking stupid.

THATS NOT MY STENCIL!!!

i got it off google. it was a joke.

Originally posted by [mania�+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([mania�)</div><div class='quotemain'>,Feb 6 2006, 02:19 PM]

Originally posted by soul_patrol@Feb 6 2006, 01:14 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania�

jesus fucking christ.

THATS NOT MY STENCIL!!!

[/b]

why post up a stencil that isnt yours and then call everyoneelse stupid? because it really isnt yours? Your fucking stupid... :chicken:

Originally posted by GEEB+Feb 6 2006, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GEEB - Feb 6 2006, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by [mania�+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([mania�)</div><div class='quotemain'>,Feb 6 2006, 02:19 PM]

<!--QuoteBegin-soul_patrol@Feb 6 2006, 01:14 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania�

jesus fucking christ.

THATS NOT MY STENCIL!!!

[/b]

why post up a stencil that isnt yours and then call everyoneelse stupid? because it really isnt yours? Your fucking stupid... :chicken:

[/b]

:haha: even the sight of that stencil starts shit.

but seriously GEEB, before you call someone fucking stupid i suggest you read the thread.

everyone, how about not posting shit that isnt yours from now on.

Originally posted by GEEB+Feb 6 2006, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GEEB - Feb 6 2006, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-soul_patrol@Feb 6 2006, 01:14 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania�

jesus fucking christ.

THATS NOT MY STENCIL!!!

[/b]

[/b]

it wasnt a joke directed towards people who dont know anything about stenciling. if u did no anything u would know that a che stencils is the most played image of all time. and if u werent so stupid u would have noticed that it was a joke directed towards RD in regards to his offer of free stickers. i never called it my own. im sorry that u didnt understand it, but i really dont give a shit.

peace.

mania.