Stencils

[mania]

Originally posted by enO.skreW@Jan 26 2006, 06:26 PM

now THAT, is an origional image with a great photo to acompany it.!

:rolleyes: seriously, plus it's totally dirty. try painting that again and wait for the layers to dry, be patient my son.

alright, the next person to post a decent original stencil gets free stickers from your main man RD.

here's the rules:

NO-stormtroopers, boomboxes, Che's, guns, or girls.

Go Go Go!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ..::RD::..@Jan 26 2006, 06:51 PM

alright, the next person to post a decent original stencil gets free stickers from your main man RD.

here's the rules:

Go Go Go!!!

oh oh, how about some stickers with stencils on them? well, the last 2 are sans stencil, but whatever.

91635968_f556ed4b0a_m.jpg

90897717_5077c16428_m.jpg

81766437_f535a0e3bd_m.jpg

91672657_bf3d10b669.jpg

73361138_647a10a6db.jpg

Originally posted by ..::RD::..+Jan 26 2006, 07:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::RD::.. - Jan 26 2006, 07:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-enO.skreW@Jan 26 2006, 06:26 PM

:rolleyes: seriously, plus it's totally dirty. try painting that again and wait for the layers to dry, be patient my son.

here's the rules:

Go Go Go!!!

[/b]

sorry enonsense, but i'm looking out for something that'll burn my eyes out.

Originally posted by ..::RD::..+Jan 26 2006, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::RD::.. - Jan 26 2006, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ..::RD::..@Jan 26 2006, 07:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-enO.skreW@Jan 26 2006, 06:26 PM

here's the rules:

Go Go Go!!!

sorry enonsense, but i'm looking out for something that'll burn my eyes out.

[/b]

haha. i know. i'm still new. i've not really cut anything crazy yet.

hey what kinda board do u use for ur stencils and how long does it take u about? bad ass stencils!

Regular poster boards. I tape them together then grid the drawing and the poster boards. I got the 6ft stencils down to about 13 hours, start to finish. the smaller 5 ft. one was about 6 hours.

Like I said before I dont give a shit if stereos or ghetto blasters or whatever in the hell there you want to call them are played out. This is my own personal stereo not a pic from the fuckin web and certainly not no image from a band album. Ive never seen a ghetto blaster done in a seven layer. The rest are all done in a 2-5 layer stencil. This is a crapy photo and I will take another one if you dont believe its a seven layer. No angst towards you Karma, just throwing it out there. Thanks for the feedback though!

I'm working on a great idea it looks like it might take a month to finish but I dont care it will be worth it, finally Im doing a piece for myself. Thanks for the insperation to work rd eventhough i dont care about the "contest" anymore.