Stencils

[mania]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by << dak >>+Jan 22 2006, 11:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<< dak >> - Jan 22 2006, 11:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by delilah@Jan 22 2006, 10:57 AM

Originally posted by ..::RD::..@Jan 22 2006, 01:31 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-..::RD::..@Jan 21 2006, 05:46 AM

FUCK ALL Y'ALL!!! jk, FUCK OFF.

sorry, don't know what that was about. a little to much gut fuel last night.

delilah recommends some vitamin b6

dak recommends straight whisky :spin2:

[/b]

wow thanks for the support. it was nothing a little gatorade and laying in bed all day couldnt fix. :crap: i recomend eating more than one little quesadilla before drinking all night.

Its an aquired taste. It looks choppy being a p-shop and me being a lazy ass, also the reason why I havent cut a stencil in about 5 months, but thats besides the point.

Anyways the point I was trying to make was to think outside the box. Gray scales like you said are way overdone and frankly when i see one i walk or scroll right past it unless its something exceptional.

People are stuck on gray scales, blue scales, red scales and whatever other scale you can think of but there are a number of colors combinations out there that are slept on in the stencil world, at least in the begining.

The color combo I suggested shocked you but if someone managed to pull it off how much better would the stencil have been?

Just something to think about.