Passenger Shot Dead by Air Marshals

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1+Dec 10 2005, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 10 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Dec 10 2005, 04:04 AM

So basically, those fascists shot him because they felt like it right? Half the time "eyewitnesses" aren't that reliable. But whatever. This guy's dead now. It sucks.

Absolutely. They shot him because they felt like it and they knew they could get away with it and all they have to say is that the nutjob "claimed to have a bomb" and their fellow cops will back them up and ASSHOLES like YOU will call them heros. That's why highschool nerds, attention starved douchebags, and failed jocks become cops in the first place. And it works out nice for them thanks to the fact that we don't have an attitude test to weed out the dickheads like countries like Austrailia do, rather our police forces make it a point to hire dickheads and train them to be even bigger dickheads.

And I don't know about you or where you're from but I'd trust the word of eyewitnesses before I ever trust the word of a cop. And I'd bet that goes for most people in this country.

[/b]

Ahh cut me a fucking break. You seriously think they just shot him for no reason? Yeah right, get a fucking clue.

"Hey Bob, I'm bored, let's just pump some lead into one of these passengers."

Oh, and I suppose the Australian police are a bunch of nice guys huh?

No you idiot it's more like the cop saw an oportunity to finally pop someone when he saw a crazy man freaking out and trying to get off the plain. In his mind he's probably like "fuck this nutjob, I'll show him for acting up on my watch" all the while knowing that all he has to do is drop the "bomb threat" card to get off the hook and be hailed a hero.

First off how the fuck would you know? I guess anybody with a job related to security is a fascist who just shoots people. By the way, they were on a PLANE, not a plain. If you're going to try to prove your point you should try not to look like an illiterate jackass.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Dec 10 2005, 08:05 PM

First off how the fuck would you know? I guess anybody with a job related to security is a fascist who just shoots people. By the way, they were on a PLANE, not a plain. If you're going to try to prove your point you should try not to look like an illiterate jackass.

taponglass.jpg

Just a friendly suggestion - although entertaining, arguing with a brick wall, gorilla, 13 year old kid, ect goes nowhere.

And I can't get any mainstream media links because the story did drop off the radar, but I did findthis . Interesting that two Chinese nationals were arrested conspiring to smuggle in shoulder fired missiles recently as well.

if this guy really did claim to have a bomb then reached in his bag id have to say they acted appropriately. however my intuition tells me that claim is a fabrication just to cover the arses of some panicy air marshalls.

and in reply to the comment on aussie cops ive had a fair few run ins with them and on the whole they ARE decent and more often than not let you off wit ha slap on the wrists and use violence as a last resort, after havign said that ive also encountered complete fuckwit cops here too