X3

the_gooch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by gasfacevictm+Dec 7 2005, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gasfacevictm - Dec 7 2005, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Dec 6 2005, 12:11 PM

shakes head... shoulda been danzig.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

that short fucker.

[/b]

actually, Logan/Wolverine is supposed to be short. thats why Danzig would have fit better than anyone.

Looks like they're bringing in the Xtintion Agenda, and Mutant Massacre story lines. They have added Calisto from the Morlocks. thats fresh. IMDB says also in the movie is going to Moira Mactaggart, Emma Frost, Multiple Man, Omega Red among others......

Originally posted by theGOON+Dec 8 2005, 10:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theGOON - Dec 8 2005, 10:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Dec 7 2005, 07:46 PM

I read 4 or 5 X-Men books a month, at the very least.

i gotta say man, that sucks. i def appreciate xmen, but the current titles are horrible. astonishing xmen and wolverine i think can stand their ground. but what other titles out now are good of theirs? everything i've grabbed has been poorly written, poorly drawn, both, or written for preteens...

[/b]

Astonishing X-Men, X-Men (used to be New X-Men), Uncanny X-Men even though lately I haven't been really enjoying it, Wolverine, various mini's (Pheonix: The End, Sentinal, Generation M) and one-shots.

The main books, X-Men and Uncanny, often come out twice a month.

I don't read Ultimate X-Men or Amazing X-Men or whatever else there is.

And yes, I do have a girlfriend. :p

The chick who comes by once a week for the "Fresh Ink" segment on Attack of the Show on G4 said that it sucks.

Apparently, the writer (Kirkland or something?) writes her favourite book, which I think was called American Wasteland. So I'm not going to totally write off her critique.

X-Tinction Agenda was the big X-over between X-Factor, X-Men, and New Mutants that took place in the early nineties. The cover for the trade features Cable, Wolverine, and Archangel. *I think the story was fantastic. Cameron Hodges is pretty much making genocide on mutants on Genosha.

I had the trade, but some Portuguese Jew I know borrowed it and never gave it back. And he's still making up excuses, twelve years later.