-did lots of 12ozing.

-drank some beer

-smoked some salvia for no reason.

today.

-smoked alot of blunts

-went skating

-almost get in fight at the skatepark

-drank some seagrams gin

-stay crunk and do stupid things..more 12ozing.

tomorrow.

-go skate of course

-possibly paint if i have the money

-sleep for the rest of the day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I screwed up with this older chick I was hitting on so spectacularly it deserved a fucking award. I didn't know if to be embarrassed or proud.

Well, it may be a little hard to translate to english... I'll give it a try though.

So I was at that beach apartment I mentioned, we had a nice little party going, but a few of us decided to go to a bar and have a couple of drinks and then come back later for some afterpartying. This chick was the cousin of the apartment owner, she was 35 and had a smoking hot bod, and she came along with us.

So it was all going pretty smoothly at the bar. My friend, who had called first dibs on the chick, was taking too long and I decided to dive in myself after having an insane amount of rum and cokes. Eventually the bar closed and we headed back to the apartment. There were a couple of people there, nice little reggeaton playlist on the stereo, and we were all pretty fucking hammered by then, but I was on another level. The music stops and I walk over to the iPod to look for some more reggaeton, and I find a track that hasn't been played yet and is fucking awesome. I go "Hey, this is pretty nice, let's play this" and hit "Play". Then I walk over to the chick, who has a weird look on her face.

The vibe is completely off. She gets visibly uncomfortable. I don't know what's going on. I look around, and everyone seems to be staring at me. The apartment owner's jaw is wide open. I'm like "What? What's the problem?".

The song I picked is about banging older chicks. It's quite vulgar, too. Tons of lovely descriptions.

How the fuck I managed to miss this tiny detail, I don't know. It was entirely by accident, and to make things worse I didn't even apologize cause I didn't notice what I'd done. I was all dancey and looking at her like "Hey babe". She left a few minutes later.

I was informed of my faux pas the following day. I couldn't stop laughing. I kinda wish that I'd done it on purpose. Supposedly I also said something completely retarded to her ("Cabrón, tienes que ponerte a beber más"), which is impossible to translate but which roughly amounts to me calling her a dude and suggesting that she get drunker. Fucking classic.

Yeah. She seemed pretty down until that point. I think she was probably super self-conscious of her age.

Guess what my song of the week is gonna be this Wednesday.