WHY: Slutty Halloween

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone's panties is mad bunched g

*and why the fuck is it? that when idiots try to argue with you..

rather than adressing that shit, no matter how insignificant, they just say OH, YOU'RE FUCKING MAD

to dismiss anything you said.

who the fuck would even care if i did get mad? why?

over something so meaningless as a damn thread on a message board about halloween sluts??

Originally posted by symbols@Nov 9 2005, 08:21 AM

someone's panties is mad bunched g

*and why the fuck is it? that when idiots try to argue with you..

rather than adressing that shit, no matter how insignificant, they just say OH, YOU'RE FUCKING MAD

to dismiss anything you said.

who the fuck would even care if i did get mad? why?

over something so meaningless as a damn thread on a message board about halloween sluts??

BITCH WHY MUST YOU CONTINUE WITH THE OVER THE TOP "NIGGA G DIZZOG" SLANG, TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF THE WAY I TYPE SHIT? IS THAT PROVING SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT YOU HAVE A "IM BETTER THAN YOU" ATTITUDE? ONLY PANTIES IN A BUNCH ARE THE ONES IN THE CORNER OF MY ROOM LEFT BY FEMALES. I WEAR BOXERS, SO MY DICK CAN BREATHE.

SAYING "YOURE MAD" IS MY WAY OF JUST CRUSHING YOUR WHOLE SHIT AND POINTING OUT HOW RETARDED THE ARGUMENT WAS TO BEGIN WITH. I SAID "NIGGAS NEED TO STOP BEING SO PHILOSOPHICAL AND TAKE REGULAR SHIT LIKE BITCHES DRESSED SLUTTY AT FACE VALUE, ITS JUST BITCHES DRESSED SLUTTY, THERE AINT NO PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE SHIT" AND YOU COME OUTTA NOWHERE WITH YOUR CREWCUT AND START TRYING TO SLAY A NIGGA LIKE ME, WHY? CUZ YOU'RE MAD, AND NIGGAS WILL PICTURE YOU JUMPING UP AND DOWN POUNDING ON YOUR KEYBOARD WITH YOUR JO FREEMAN BOOK ON YOUR HEAD AND STEAM COMING OUT YOUR EARS WHILE MELISSA ETHERERIDGE GREATEST HITS IS ON SURROUND SOUND BLAST IN THE BACKGROUND. SO GET MAD B, STAY MAD. ILL BE VERY LAID BACK WATCHING NEWS12 WHILE I SMOKE THIS NEWPORT. HOLLA AT YOUR BOYBOY ;)

IN MORE IMPORTANT NEWS, LETS SEE WHAT BLOOMIE DOES WITH NEWYORK IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS.

-MERO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 10 2005, 12:43 AM

TAKE REGULAR SHIT LIKE BITCHES DRESSED SLUTTY AT FACE VALUE, ITS JUST BITCHES DRESSED SLUTTY, THERE AINT NO PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE SHIT" AND YOU COME OUTTA NOWHERE WITH YOUR CREWCUT AND START TRYING TO SLAY A NIGGA LIKE ME, WHY? CUZ YOU'RE MAD, AND NIGGAS WILL PICTURE YOU JUMPING UP AND DOWN POUNDING ON YOUR KEYBOARD WITH YOUR JO FREEMAN BOOK ON YOUR HEAD AND STEAM COMING OUT YOUR EARS WHILE MELISSA ETHERERIDGE GREATEST HITS IS ON SURROUND SOUND BLAST IN THE BACKGROUND.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

people have different standards when it comes to getting sexual partners or just getting drunk and fucking the first decent person that sits next to you at the party you and your friend went to..girls will be sluts regardless,if they are bar hopping looking for dick or just trying to get someones money,they all do it different ways..same way with men..it doesnt matter what you do or how much you do it,someone will criticize.thats life.

ok biggie

i think you really are upset about it.

dry your eyes and relax your fingers, i think i read about three words of your previous posts.

perpetratin the slang is something i do off the board too, so get over yourself.

and still with the mad shit.

haha you're the fool who came on twelve ounce looking for advice on where to get a job, right? hahaha how old are you? hahaaa! you still out of work?

Originally posted by symbols@Nov 10 2005, 09:17 AM

ok biggie

i think you really are upset about it.

dry your eyes and relax your fingers, i think i read about three words of your previous posts.

perpetratin the slang is something i do off the board too, so get over yourself.

and still with the mad shit.

haha you're the fool who came on twelve ounce looking for advice on where to get a job, right? hahaha how old are you? hahaaa! you still out of work?

DYKELYFE.jpg

BITCH!!! SHUT!!! UP!!! HAHAHAHA!!! YOU KNOW YOU READ AND REREAD EVERYTHING I POSTED TWICE!! STOP FRONTIN!! HAHA!! YOU AINT GETTIN ME MAD...THIS SHIT IS LIKE TEEBALL, AND YOU KEEP PUTTING THE BALL BACK ON THE TEE AFTER I SMASH IT. GET OFF MY DICK AND GO PAINT A RUSTY OLD FREIGHT YOU LAME ASS BITCH. AS FAR AS MY JOB, I LOVE IT. YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW HOW OLD I AM, JUST THAT YOU'RE OLDER, YOU HAVE A PHD OR SOME SHIT THERE, AND YOU'RE ARGUING WITH ME ON 12OZ...HOLLYWOOD!!

MERO.

CRY ME A RIVER