Spray safe!

Guest Ouija

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iz the wiz said that not only did he paint nonstop for years but that he explored old ass rooms in ny subway all the time. no doubt that the crazy asbestos and other toxins in places like that added to his lung problems, not to mention just being around grimey subway yards in between trains which compact paint fumes. i dunno, i think unless your bombing jase style, your gonna be fine. if you do get lung problems its prolly smoking or smog or some other shit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Newbie to the forums here but for my first post, I figure I could give all the other writers out there a heads up. Here are 2 different type's of respirators for only $10 each. These are military issue - and I myself have the OM10. They work fantastic. Get 2 of them, or one of each, while youre at it. Enjoy

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MLT9101-45024-1393.html

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MIL1200-65423-1393.html

yeah, anyone who paints and doesn't want to be a shrouded cunt should wear a respirator. A t-shirt/bandanna doesn't do shit. You can easily rack or buy a 3m respirator, get the organic type with organic filters!

So paint safe or enjoy having a shitty life

Edit:

For the 3M respirator I'd recco the 6000 or 7000 series, they rock well - just don't get the ones with only dust filters and make sure that you can replace the filters - no point spending money on something your going to throw away in a month.

And replace you filters every 3 months or (so the panphlet with my 3M reccos (P95 Filters)) after approx 40 hours of use (they also say within a month, whatever comes first - but if you keep it in a ziplock bag then in an airtight tupperware container)

(thats a long fucking edit)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the infos and the stories here. I'm going to get a few paints and protection (sounds funny) for when I start. I'm gonna try spray painting for my church youth group.

I currently have one can of black satin (krylon), and I have tried doing letters, but the cap sucks and it comes out in a "l" shape. So I asked my parents to take me to Vancouver to stock up on a bunch of stuff. I'm thinking of buying a white, green (apple) and bright orange. Green will be the fill in, and orange for outline. I almost know what I'm going to start with. I currently have two throwups? idk the word for it lol. One is in a Cope style, and the other is harder. The Cope style one I can do easy, but the other looks better.

I'm probably gonna get killed for being so lame and not knowing anything, but I'm more for the painting and practicing than for learning the names lol. I just found this forum by looking in google, so if anyone want's to PM me to talk or give me tips, then please do.

^^God is dead

And for the record if you plan on doing a piece for your church you're :

A ) Going to need more then 3 cans total

B ) Going to need an assload more practice, sketching a piece and painting it are two different ball games

PS: I'm sorry for swearing since your parents probably look over your shoulder on the internet and you're going to have to goto confession now.

I´ve been writing 15 years without mask or anything. I have problems sometimes breath and i know it's payback time sooner or later. So kids take care your health or do whatever you want it's your choice. Now i have 3m masks when i paint walls. When i paint steel i don't wan't use masks, it feels that way better...

um, yesterday my heart rate was 180 (average is 70) for a good 10 minutes... then, it cooled off. does anyone know any correlation for this. i admit i rarley wear a mask nor gloves.

that mighttt be your problem.

or some other health problem thats non-tagging related.

wear your right masks and gloves!

Thanks for the infos and the stories here. I'm going to get a few paints and protection (sounds funny) for when I start. I'm gonna try spray painting for my church youth group.

I currently have one can of black satin (krylon), and I have tried doing letters, but the cap sucks and it comes out in a "l" shape. So I asked my parents to take me to Vancouver to stock up on a bunch of stuff. I'm thinking of buying a white, green (apple) and bright orange. Green will be the fill in, and orange for outline. I almost know what I'm going to start with. I currently have two throwups? idk the word for it lol. One is in a Cope style, and the other is harder. The Cope style one I can do easy, but the other looks better.

I'm probably gonna get killed for being so lame and not knowing anything, but I'm more for the painting and practicing than for learning the names lol. I just found this forum by looking in google, so if anyone want's to PM me to talk or give me tips, then please do.

have fun growing up.

^^God is dead

And for the record if you plan on doing a piece for your church you're :

A ) Going to need more then 3 cans total

B ) Going to need an assload more practice, sketching a piece and painting it are two different ball games

PS: I'm sorry for swearing since your parents probably look over your shoulder on the internet and you're going to have to goto confession now.

I'm a Christian, not a frikkin six year old priest.

And you can't confess for something someone else has done o.O

And if you'd have read the bible at least once, you'd know that Jesus died. Not God.

I've tried writing with my crappy black paint and it was quite easy to keep it in line. I'll be sure to post it when it's done.

haha, that dude didnt think god died he is saying he is dead.

and jesus said he was lord.he told alot of lies.

what kind of loving god needs a blood sacrifice to forgive, i love my family i dont need to kill anyone to forgive them.

wake up think for your self, your faith is dead and a way to control you into being a good little boy,i promise i have read the bible more times and studied it more than you.

god hates us or is a fucking lie,

haha, that dude didnt think god died he is saying he is dead.

and jesus said he was lord.he told alot of lies.

what kind of loving god needs a blood sacrifice to forgive, i love my family i dont need to kill anyone to forgive them.

wake up think for your self, your faith is dead and a way to control you into being a good little boy,i promise i have read the bible more times and studied it more than you.

god hates us or is a fucking lie,

Lol I seriously doubt you have ever picked up a Bible.

Jesus was made by God to come to the Earth. Nobody was good enough to go to Heaven so he took everyones sin, and put them on himself (and as soon as he did this, God rejected him because of the sin) and then died. After this day, anyone that asks for forgiveness (and obviously everyone needs it) will get it. He then rose again three days later and went to Heaven. By killing yourself for your family, it doesn't get them free from sin, or get them to Heaven.

Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you." Please actually learn something about God before rejecting him completely.

Lol I seriously doubt you have ever picked up a Bible.

Jesus was made by God to come to the Earth. Nobody was good enough to go to Heaven so he took everyones sin, and put them on himself (and as soon as he did this, God rejected him because of the sin) and then died. After this day, anyone that asks for forgiveness (and obviously everyone needs it) will get it. He then rose again three days later and went to Heaven. By killing yourself for your family, it doesn't get them free from sin, or get them to Heaven.

Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you." Please actually learn something about God before rejecting him completely.

shut your 14 year old mouth dumb shit,im at the very fucking least 5 years older than you.i shur i was going to youth group and bible study wile you where playing hide and seek with mommy wile she home schooled you.

i have learned more about god than you will ever know,and i fucking hate him. i 100% believe in god, i i piss on him and the fucked up world he left us in.

i can only hope you waste your time praying for me.

allah is god, submit to him. or ill cut your moms head off.

• 1 year later...

Hey i got a question, im not sure if it was posted before or not, and i only have time to read few pages. But, how long does it take to get some symptoms from the paint fumes? I have been painting not to long, around since 2007 or so, and quite curious if ABOUT 2year, or year and a half could mess you up. Just super curious. Thanks

Archived