Spray safe!

Guest Ouija

depends how much you inhale, and of what solvents, and the strength of your kidneys....

lots of variables. just pay 30$ for a respirator and i guarantee it is cheaper than a new kidney.

GUARANTEED.

you have had too many fumes when u start dribbling piss after ur done pissing and already zipped up, or other symptoms like kidney or ureter pain, (lower back), also, dizziness and blurry vision along with numbness or tingling in the finger tips, lips, toes, nose.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
depends how much you inhale, and of what solvents, and the strength of your kidneys....

lots of variables. just pay 30$ for a respirator and i guarantee it is cheaper than a new kidney.

GUARANTEED.

you have had too many fumes when u start dribbling piss after ur done pissing and already zipped up, or other symptoms like kidney or ureter pain, (lower back), also, dizziness and blurry vision along with numbness or tingling in the finger tips, lips, toes, nose.

Damn thats kind of scary to me, Ive only been writing for a little longer than a year, and ive spilled ink on my hands so many times, and I usually mix inks in my room, and i sit around with the fumes. Ive had the dribbling piss, the dizziness, blurry vision, and also tingling in the fingers. Maybe its time to see a doc or some shit, or just start using a respirator and gloves from now on.

deff seee a nephrologist, because i wont be an MD for another few years here.....

butyeh a resp wouldnt hurt.... if you have dribbling piss then we know for sure your renal sphincter right before your ureter is already eroded.....

its a tough life man, you could have had it worse...... hjust go to the clinic doggie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im in two minds witha ll this stuff...

I do wear gloves and they dont bother me tbh but they do leave my habds feeling a bit funny when i take them off.

The thing that makes me question whether or not to wear a respirator or not is the fact that dudes like seen and cope and dondi, crash ect never wore a respirator during their young days and as far as i know they aint got many roblems... obv apart from dondi... RIP.

Well excuse my ignorance if ive came across that way lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Im in two minds witha ll this stuff...

I do wear gloves and they dont bother me tbh but they do leave my habds feeling a bit funny when i take them off.

The thing that makes me question whether or not to wear a respirator or not is the fact that dudes like seen and cope and dondi, crash ect never wore a respirator during their young days and as far as i know they aint got many roblems... obv apart from dondi... RIP.

Well excuse my ignorance if ive came across that way lol.

i know it dont seem like they do, but iz the wiz just died, he had kidney failure from paint and other health problems that eventually led to hid death....

• 3 weeks later...

Kids, it's a lot more debatable whether you should use a respirator while bombing street fill-ins etc, due to security concerns, but for fuck's sake just wear one when you paint burners, trains or anything else where no one is seeing your face anytime soon. You really don't want to see your hair fall out, or lose bladder control, and the side effects from inhaling spray paint get a lot nastier from there.

• 2 weeks later...

if your bombing somewhere you might be seen dont wear a respirator, just cover your mouth with a scarf or something.

i dont think itll make your hair fall out.. but it can kill your lungs, and i always wake up the next morning with colored dust in my nose

if your bombing somewhere you might be seen dont wear a respirator, just cover your mouth with a scarf or something.

i dont think itll make your hair fall out.. but it can kill your lungs, and i always wake up the next morning with colored dust in my nose

its not gonna do that much damage to oyu unless you paint ALL the time.and for years.if your bombing every blue moon it wont affect that much or at all.i cant speak for you becuase idk how much you paint but ive never used a repsirator and ive never had a problem...

^^

Moons never blue when I bomb.

Respirators are a must for indoor pieces.

You should be wearing respirators if there's no risk of anyone seeing you as mentioned previously.

You might not have been writing long enough to feel these effects or even care about it.

Symptoms don't just pop up overnight and the changes are subtle so you won't notice it right away.

If you've had rainbows come out your nose then I suggest a respirator.

It's always better safe than sorry.

n1309680129_30090042_3865.jpg.a0f9483f26eb42b3be0f64624b17ff8d.jpg

yeah but youll look mad suspicious if someone stops you with a respirator...jus saying.im not health conscious anyways.i know i should be becuase ive heard of alot of writers fucking up their kindeys and shit and getting the shakes but idk i guess im just too lazy to go get one.i just use my shirt as a mask.fuck it haha.but if you want to get one to paint in or if you paint frequently like every day then yeah go for it thats your decision and your health on the line.but me i dont really care either way.

its not gonna do that much damage to oyu unless you paint ALL the time.and for years.if your bombing every blue moon it wont affect that much or at all.i cant speak for you becuase idk how much you paint but ive never used a repsirator and ive never had a problem...

dont jinx it bro, even if you say you dont care, maybe someday you will when the effects occure. but hey, even if you dont, then your crazy hah.. hope you dont die of paintin though. hahhhhhhhhh.:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

• 2 weeks later...

I want to go bomb under a bridge. This bridge is not a big one but has lots of wall room and is by a busy street and businesses. I bought 4 99 cent cans from home depot in black and white and tested them on multiple tips. What do you think is the best time to go and any other advice?

INB4 respirator shit

yo for the record, make sure the paint you buy doesnt have a chemcial called toluene. i have nerve damage from inhaling it and now i constantly shake a little bit. its nothing serious im no michael j fox and it doesnt inhibit me from daily tasks and its not like i cant write as good because if it but i mean like i cant hold my hands still for shit. fuck respirators though they're the sketch nasty. just cover your shit with a bandana around your neck and when you paint lift it up

Archived