So, Who in Channel Zero Actually Writes Graff?

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having a record sucks. I am 29 and was going real hard this summer but got pinched for the 1st time and the media went wild. I was made an example of and had to pay a stupid amount of money. now I am forced to chill out (also on my alcoholic tendancies- I don`t remember even painting that night). It is very hard to stop graffiti!

Bombing drunk is fun but dangerous! Be careful!

I need a new vice. any suggestions?

I mostly stick to chill spots and legals at this point of my life. i try to piece every weekend, and when i dont i get depressed. I am often known to catch tags randomly when i have a few in me.other then that i am too old and have to much to risk at this point in my life for any legal issues.

Originally posted by HYDRO BILL@Oct 13 2005, 01:27 AM

having a record sucks. I am 29 and was going real hard this summer but got pinched for the 1st time and the media went wild. I was made an example of and had to pay a stupid amount of money. now I am forced to chill out (also on my alcoholic tendancies- I don`t remember even painting that night). It is very hard to stop graffiti!

Bombing drunk is fun but dangerous! Be careful!

I need a new vice. any suggestions?

I was into art before graff, so I had a fallback...I was lucky, I never had any run-ins with The Man, so I decided to quit while I was ahead. There were other reasons, too, but not worth going into right now. Drinky-drinky and Painty-painty together are fun...but usually embarrasssing in the long run. "Whoa...that's not me, is it? IS IT?"

So I bomb a little and drink a little nowadays. I do paint and sew a TON in the studio, however, and am content. And, of course, practice my hands a lot, too...you never know.

Archived