Louisville

v-tek

nice shit...Louisville to Seatown connect.. my dudes out there holding it down. bump Hart and the homie Sker

Where you at Neid? from now on youre referred to as -9. im done here. facts are facts. neid is wack. Anker is a fake ass dick rider. Seap is a bitch and getting fuckedup on sight, everyone else, ive calmed down with. but i aint forgot shit. and if u want it. get at me..

and bump Taek, we've had our differences bt all in all he's a cool ass dude forreal and we've spoke on a personal note. If the rest of them AKA niggas was like him, theyd have no problems.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man...u all know me too damn well.

as for u hart..i thought we were cool frill..we did battle and dude who's supposed to judge it prolly ignored it bcuz this is some pointless doodadin lol.

and why -9?!?! damnit..if ur gunna go THAT far..take it to -10 dude!! DAMN!

toys get ignored, not hated on.

and ya'll fag-boyz jus cant resist givin me so much attention..im..flattered, really.

and sarge..once AGAIN..i told u what ur hard-cdp-ass should do..so do it, man..im sure it aint THAT hard right?!?! since you know EXACTLY who i am..u know..carryin around airsoft guns..hustiln some oregano and wearin a shiny chain with the fubu attire...shiiiet DOO!

u people are so quick to throw names at people when u don't even know them. all you know is that ur homie has beef with 'em..so u guess u shuld just HATE AWAY. notice i'm not calling ANYONE a toy, im not calling out ANYONE who doesn't deserve to be called out, im just tryin to mind my own business and defend myself. get off my nutz

to all the homies and people who ALSO don't giva fuck about this internet stuff..

sorry that this shit is crowding up the thread and filling it with shit talk other than constructive comments on pix that are SUPPOSED to be in here.

i may not be the best in the crowd, but i sketch my own shit, paint my own shit, and use my ORIGINAL ideas.

bump minding ur own business and just painting and not givin a fuck.

qoeyxv.jpg

and plenty more ... just dont wana blow up the thread...like aka has ...

actually its cool that aka has "blown up" the thread (with pictures) because all the shit they posted was in the city of louisville and appreciated by the people in louisville. this isnt the seattle thread. no body gives a fuck about toys from louisville TRYING to represent in other towns. matter of fact that fool makes us look bad. therefore AKA "blow it up"...post all you got because lord knows everybody in here would MUCH rather see that then all this other bullshit. and sarge...im not "ridin" dick man...just bumpin fools who deserve bumpin and taking a minute too egg you and your homie on because i personally get a kick out of it. thats all...bump couper trooper, aktr and wasp.

fuck man. i love the ville. but you guys talk soooo much. i rep nashville. i dont post. i dont flick shit. i just watch the scene, and write. i just hate the fact that this is the state of louisville graff. or at least as far as everyone on 12 oz can tell. stop talking. keep painting.

bump- sarge, levis, unkle, wasp, tango, vodka, ecas, taek, binge, neid, and any other real mother fucker that actually contributes.

make your scene worth watching. dont respond. dont get mad. just rep.

thats all...

sorry, but just to show how pointless this whole thing is once again...

and bump Taek, we've had our differences bt all in all he's a cool ass dude forreal and we've spoke on a personal note. If the rest of them AKA niggas was like him, theyd have no problems.

woh woh..now i thought u weren't cool wit dick riding? what, you want me and everyone else that ur ignorantly pointing out(can u even tell me who's actually in aka anymore?) to start riding taek's dick?lol

tisk tisk

oh man...u all know me too damn well.

as for u hart..i thought we were cool frill..we did battle and dude who's supposed to judge it prolly ignored it bcuz this is some pointless doodadin lol.

and why -9?!?! damnit..if ur gunna go THAT far..take it to -10 dude!! DAMN!

toys get ignored, not hated on.

and ya'll fag-boyz jus cant resist givin me so much attention..im..flattered, really.

and sarge..once AGAIN..i told u what ur hard-cdp-ass should do..so do it, man..im sure it aint THAT hard right?!?! since you know EXACTLY who i am..u know..carryin around airsoft guns..hustiln some oregano and wearin a shiny chain with the fubu attire...shiiiet DOO! notice i'm not calling ANYONE a toy, im not calling out ANYONE who doesn't deserve to be called out, im just tryin to mind my own business and defend myself. get off my nutz

to all the homies and people who ALSO don't giva fuck about this internet stuff..

sorry that this shit is crowding up the thread and filling it with shit talk other than constructive comments on pix that are SUPPOSED to be in here.

i may not be the best in the crowd, but i sketch my own shit, paint my own shit, and use my ORIGINAL ideas.

bump minding ur own business and just painting and not givin a fuck.

Me and NEID have no battle. Ive tried 3 times to battle him. I'm threw with him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Miss this part? I havent posted shit. I have friends. They posted flicks. So what.

>>u people are so quick to throw names at people when u don't even know them. all you know is that ur homie has beef with 'em..so u guess u shuld just HATE AWAY.<<

^^Sounds sort of familiar doesnt it? Am I the only one seeing this?^^

actually its cool that aka has "blown up" the thread (with pictures) because all the shit they posted was in the city of louisville and appreciated by the people in louisville. this isnt the seattle thread. no body gives a fuck about toys from louisville TRYING to represent in other towns. matter of fact that fool makes us look bad. therefore AKA "blow it up"...post all you got because lord knows everybody in here would MUCH rather see that then all this other bullshit. and sarge...im not "ridin" dick man...just bumpin fools who deserve bumpin and taking a minute too egg you and your homie on because i personally get a kick out of it. thats all...bump couper trooper, aktr and wasp.

Fuck you ARKER!! You aint nuthin but a fucking punk! STATE WHO YOU ARE THEN MOTHERFUCKER! SCARED? HARD ASS! I dont give a fuck HOW big or small you are! I call em as I see em.. you aint bout to try to PUNK ME out Motherfucker!

AINT RIDIN DICKS? Yo Dekoz you recall this shit??

ARKER:

BUMP KAFE.

SARGE AND DEKOZ EAT A DICK

Remember that post Dekoz..

Remember that shit..! Remember who the fuck put you down for trying to come up, and who stood up for you? Sure as hell wasnt AKA dawg. Sure AS FUCK wasnt Arker. NOW THIS DUDES GIVING YOU PROPS??

Fuck you ARKER!! You aint nuthin but a fucking punk! STATE WHO YOU ARE THEN MOTHERFUCKER! SCARED? HARD ASS! I dont give a fuck HOW big or small you are! I call em as I see em.. you aint bout to try to PUNK ME out Motherfucker!

AINT RIDIN DICKS? Yo Dekoz you recall this shit??

ARKER:

BUMP KAFE.

SARGE AND DEKOZ EAT A DICK

Remember that post Dekoz..

Remember that shit..! Remember who the fuck put you down for trying to come up, and who stood up for you? Sure as hell wasnt AKA dawg. Sure AS FUCK wasnt Arker. NOW THIS DUDES GIVING YOU PROPS??

Yeah i remember this shit but im not gonna dwell on it. Ive squashed all beef with everyone. I dont know why this beef is still going on. Im not gonna sit back and tell Arker to get off my dick when hes not on it. so he gave me props, thanks arker. why are you pissed about it? i know u backed me up when i first got in louisville and was kickin it with sarge all the time. but dude im pretty much writing by myself so i dont think you have the right to speak for me because i dont roll with you. ur still one of my boys, but you know we dont kick it, paint or even talk on the regular. im just doin my thing. just leave it at that and please leave me out of this shit.

bump people puttin in work.

doesnt matter who it is.

Yeah i remember this shit but im not gonna dwell on it. Ive squashed all beef with everyone. I dont know why this beef is still going on. Im not gonna sit back and tell Arker to get off my dick when hes not on it. so he gave me props, thanks arker. why are you pissed about it? i know u backed me up when i first got in louisville and was kickin it with sarge all the time. but dude im pretty much writing by myself so i dont think you have the right to speak for me because i dont roll with you. ur still one of my boys, but you know we dont kick it, paint or even talk on the regular. im just doin my thing. just leave it at that and please leave me out of this shit.

bump people puttin in work.

doesnt matter who it is.

This isn't meant to offend you cause you're still my homie although things have changed, but in a way I almost Lol'd forreal when I read your post, and unlike these other niggas on here that be fake imma keep it real regardless, my homie or not.....

you say to Hart, that you don't even paint or kick it with him on the reg(which is true). So let me ask you this, do you really paint and kick it with Mines? I mean the shout out on youre piece looks as if you do to others. but me and you know wassup. Again this isn't to offend you but I can't be fake for shit..You told me personally what youre trying to do, which is "part" of the reason we aint like we were. Seriously, gods honest truth, and you know this weither you will admit on here or not.... you wouldnt know the people you know if it wasnt for me, you wouldnt know spots if it wasnt for me, people wouldnt even know who YOU was as quick as they did if it wasnt for me and you know that. Now I aint bragging cuz that aint nothing to brag about for 1. Nor am i asking for anything for that. But don't act like your in a league of your own type shit. For example the piece that was just posted of yours a page or few back, the dude you did that with, how do you know him?.......thru me(not that it's important, just amking a point)..All I'm saying is stop acting all brand new(not as as in a toy) but as in like people dont know. cuz I know and you know I do. You can get mad if yo want and do whatever, I dont care cuz it aint meant for that.Plus I think youre smarter than that Im simple stating facts as always..

If a dude talks shit to me, then tries hopping on my dick imma be like ..fuck you cuz im a real ass dude which is why ppl dont like me. You can paint i'll give you that(which is another thing I could say) I appreciate youre being humble on here, but some shit i see right through with you. Im done on here.

sarge-chill out man. this dude is trying to resolve conflict and all your trying to do is create more...let it go! im done arguing on here. that dude from tenn. said it all to well. all this bullshit is giving our great city a terrible name. therefore im done. i suggest you do the same. PEACE

i know u arent doing shit to be offensive or anything and it wasnt taken offensively, i dont think you should have just posted it up on the forun though, u couldve pmed me or called me up. i gave mines a few shout outs because hes my boy, because hes cool, just like ive given you shouts. the reason i quit painting with you is because of the antics you pulled on here with wasp. not because i was "shooting for something else" ive given you the props for what youve done for me and dont say i havent. but you cant really say youve gotten me where i am today, i put in the effort myself way before i met you. yeah u showed me around louisville but you didnt get where i am. and the shit with since oh well, so you introduced me to someone youve met once, and i continued to hit him up and continued paintin with him. i aint doggin you man but i think its time you stepped off your soapbox. and i dont consider myself in a league of my own, i said im doin my own thing. thats two completely different things. why do you care if arker is givin me props? yeah weve had our share of words but ive squashed all shit with anyone ive had beef with. i know u had beef with spice and i know uve bumped his shit before or at least had something nice to say about it. but i dont think you should even have the right to say anything about who is givin me props, its me, not you. i aint starting shit with you but i think you need to back off a little bit.

Archived