nigga, when i gets ta flarin...

HOT BOY

this flick sesh is going out to my main nigga sigh. he gots the big flare ups. do it up bro. i love you dog, and you are like a brother to me. i will see you soon son. keep flarin. holler at your boy. you know i will never forget the times in the 9 yard in long island. me you and fucking lead. bumpin with our ghetto blasters and fucking guns. shit was no joke. and then big jome and nise came through and flared up hella big and shit and blew up the spot and we had to run from the vandal squad in the hellacopters and shit and fucking hide in the tunnels for like a week. shit b, i will not forget those times. you know i love you. u know i will put u up on every frucking subway freight i do. long live krylon. long live skinny caps. long live sigh.

dsc015709np.jpg

dsc015551cn.jpg

dsc015988ga.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by toby maguire@Aug 18 2005, 08:37 AM

tars.......................................................

it says Sars you fucking dumb ass! cant you read? tars bites my main dog Sars. cant you read letters? you need to go to lead 101. let my nigga teach you some shit you fucking faggot. reall niggas can read tag.