BLACKBERRIES

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw this wack movie called 'purpose'.. but it had this one cool part.

this yuppie walks up to a guy fishing on the beach in mexico.

he askes the man, "do you fish every day?"

the man replies "most days"

"you should use a net?"

"why?"

"you'd catch more fish"

"i dont need more fish"

"you don't understand.. you could sell the rest.. you could buy a boat"

"and do what? catch more fish"

"*chuckle* yeah, i suppose"

"and suppose i could then buy a whole fleet of boats to do it for me and get me even more money, what then?"

"well, i suppose you'd fish on the beach all day"

I have a sidekick2 and its ruining my life in an amazing way.

but really, I have gotten super good at typing with my thumbs. I only wish it had bluetooth, or a funcional usb port. even my old cell phone had an IR port.

I use the internet all the time to find maps when I'm on bike rides, or movie times, whatever. and being able to access email accounts through pop servers is really convenient. at least to someone like me who doesn't have internet at the house all the time.

I think some of the games I've downloaded are at least GBA quality. its fun when I'm playing games on the subway and all the business people think I'm doing something important.

I highly recommend her. the price is fantastic fwiw

i have a blackberry. its useful for work. im not always at a computer and im running around between different jobs its nice to be able to email people and keep up with clients...

as a personal fone.. its really not that convenient.. also its not mac compatible.. i had to buy a 40 dollar program in order to sync it with my address book and calendar. i havent gotten any programs for it.. but i cant imagine they would be anything but more business related stuff.. like.. yo check my dope excel spread sheets..

Hi, I follow every fucking stupid trend commercial advertising and the media create for me! I'm going to run down the street in my Nike dunks with my iPod visibly attached to the outside of my jacket so everybody knows which brand of music player I'm using. I don't need to use the controls on my iPod because I've hooked it up to my blueberry using a wireless transmitter. I get a really big grin on my face when people look at me and smile because I don't realize that they're laughing at all the pointless crap I'm wearing.