discussion on the nature of the creator of the heavens and earth

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes that's true, ive never seen a poor atheist.... their lives are easy and dont need to worry for people suffering in other countries, sucking the opportunity titty and not sharing.

if there is one thing (aside from the fact i use my brain) thats kept me away from religion its the utter lack of compassion towards others by people of faith. you think atheists do not care about others? who do you see voting to restrict peoples basic human rights based on religious morals? who do you see covering their women in burka and murdering them for "crimes" that are completely acceptable for males of the same religion to commit? who is killing one another on a daily basis based on differing views of god and what he has bestowed on his chosen people? i am not saying that all evils in the world come from religion but to say that only people of faith care and are compassionate is utterly laughable to anyone that doesnt have their head buried in scripture. atheists are not privileged people who ignore others and live a life of priveliage. we are simply people who have chosen to take responsibility for the good and bad in our lives, analyze the world instead of chalking it all up to "god" in order to better our situation and generally lack the cowardice and ignorance to follow the words of nonsensical fairy tales and the leaders who profit from them.

that was much more than you deserve as youve proven yourself to be an inarticulate moron but i felt obligated to respond for anyone else who may be reading.

I'm just here to remind people. I have no power to guide anyone. None of us can

guide who we want, Allah guides whoever he wills and misguides whoever he wills.

It's just downright impossible to remove the covering from peoples hearts.

I'm just here to remind people. I have no power to guide anyone. None of us can

guide who we want, Allah guides whoever he wills and misguides whoever he wills.

It's just downright impossible to remove the covering from peoples hearts.

i apologize for entering the disscussion so late and blindly as to what has previously been disscussed, but bear with me. i assume you are a muslim. based on your statement, i gathered that you believe allah will guide some people, but not others. my questions are

1) is this a muslim teaching? i have never heard this from someone who reads the quran consistently.

2) what is the guideline that tells who will be saved and who will not? i am a protestant, and i find myself in this same disscussion with people who have calvinistic views quite often.

i apologize for entering the disscussion so late and blindly as to what has previously been disscussed, but bear with me. i assume you are a muslim. based on your statement, i gathered that you believe allah will guide some people, but not others. my questions are

1) is this a muslim teaching? i have never heard this from someone who reads the quran consistently.

2) what is the guideline that tells who will be saved and who will not? i am a protestant, and i find myself in this same disscussion with people who have calvinistic views quite often.

here's a proof from the quran...

Those who reject Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are deaf and dumb in darkness. Allah sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the Straight Path whom He wills. (Al-An'am 6:39)

there's many others like this, but I figured this would be sufficient. As for the guideline for who is saved and who is not, I'll give you another verse...or two..

Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship(by worshipping idols, false gods, prophets etc.), but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin. (An-Nisa 4:48)

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. (Aali Imran 3:85)

why are cats so reactionary? "oh my tight ass will be ripped opened if i dont believe in an ideology created over 2000 years ago...o boohooooo"...shut the fuck up and be rational. if you wanna live for god, do so, but get out my fukn way cause i wanna change the world cause i only have this one...

n bout evolution, just cause you dont have an explanation for something, you cant go around makin statements that arent supported by any evidence and expect them to get accepted. you kids have been fed bullshit all your lives if you believe that.

IF (notice i said if) we werent able to explain why the sun is yellow, we wouldnt come up with an unsupportable/untestable hypothesis that it was because i pissed on it and made it yellow. thats ridiculous, so why do we say that god suddenly made these things pop up jsut because we dont know where they came from? hmm...

and fuck warren buffet...that bitchass motherfucker (well ill leave him alone for this thread)

• 4 weeks later...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7098480.stm

"According to the Arab News newspaper, the 19-year-old woman, who is from Saudi Arabia's Shia minority, was gang-raped 14 times in an attack in Qatif in the eastern province a year-and-a-half ago.

Seven men from the majority Sunni community were found guilty of the rape and sentenced to prison terms ranging from JUST UNDER A YEAR TO FIVE YEARS.

The rape victim was punished for violating Saudi Arabia's laws on segregation that forbid unrelated men and women from associating with each other. She was initially sentenced to 90 lashes for being in the car of a strange man.

On appeal, the Arab News reported that the punishment was not reduced but increased to 200 lashes and a six-month prison sentence."

Yay Sharia!

Archived