Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what makes you think anyones shit was there in the first place? a wall is a wall. alot of you post alot of dumb shit on here and no one says anything, or friends of friends think its tight when it isnt, simply bc you're friends, which is also fine.

if you dont like something fine dont like it, and PLEASE assume that time and effort was put into everything that is painted on a wall that ultimatley is there for practice. that was is for fun, if friends are there dicking around...who cares? when this turns into a thread of nothing but amazing pieces from everyone, then i feel everyone has earned the right to say something, but until then, bump your "friends" bc thats what the thread seems to be about.

what makes you think anyones shit was there in the first place? a wall is a wall. alot of you post alot of dumb shit on here and no one says anything, or friends of friends think its tight when it isnt, simply bc you're friends, which is also fine.

if you dont like something fine dont like it, and PLEASE assume that time and effort was put into everything that is painted on a wall that ultimatley is there for practice. that was is for fun, if friends are there dicking around...who cares? when this turns into a thread of nothing but amazing pieces from everyone, then i feel everyone has earned the right to say something, but until then, bump your "friends" bc thats what the thread seems to be about.

well if you keeep putting out graffiti that looks like shit, people are always going to assume your a toy.

real talk

peyote, eats, and aerosol kid

ill start with aerosol kid, shut up, you post some tight flicks but i dont really pay much attention so i dunno if you even write anything at all but either way tellin people their shit is lame doesnt make you any better

eatso, you just flat out suck and you will always be a toy, do you ever look at the shit you paint when your painting it? maybe you should take your own advice and try harder, or take my advice and quit painting graffiti art, no no wait that would imply that you have done something worth calling art...you suck and im convinced your mentally retarded

and as for you peyote, i like to save the best for last...your the biggest mark ass toy made bitch ever...are you proud that your an elite member? and that you waste your life on 12oz making the dumbest remarks ever and 4200 dumb ass remarks at that...go get a life or maybe try actually showing us what you can do since you think that your oppinion is so valued. your the fucking toyking and the other dudes are like your little minions. so shut the fuck up...

and mosa might be my homeboy but either way this is a general statement to all of you cuz you are all douche bags and its sad that you have nothing better to do than to talk shit on 12 ounce day in and day out...this place is for people to come bump their friends and meet other writers and shit...but instead ya'll stupid toys cloud it all up with worthless talk....

so feel free to reply cuz im sure you need to take a stab at me now to show people that your ever so whitty and clever and that your not a toy

we all know the truth tho so its cool...

peyote, eats, and aerosol kid

ill start with aerosol kid, shut up, you post some tight flicks but i dont really pay much attention so i dunno if you even write anything at all but either way tellin people their shit is lame doesnt make you any better

eatso, you just flat out suck and you will always be a toy, do you ever look at the shit you paint when your painting it? maybe you should take your own advice and try harder, or take my advice and quit painting graffiti art, no no wait that would imply that you have done something worth calling art...you suck and im convinced your mentally retarded

and as for you peyote, i like to save the best for last...your the biggest mark ass toy made bitch ever...are you proud that your an elite member? and that you waste your life on 12oz making the dumbest remarks ever and 4200 dumb ass remarks at that...go get a life or maybe try actually showing us what you can do since you think that your oppinion is so valued. your the fucking toyking and the other dudes are like your little minions. so shut the fuck up...

and mosa might be my homeboy but either way this is a general statement to all of you cuz you are all douche bags and its sad that you have nothing better to do than to talk shit on 12 ounce day in and day out...this place is for people to come bump their friends and meet other writers and shit...but instead ya'll stupid toys cloud it all up with worthless talk....

so feel free to reply cuz im sure you need to take a stab at me now to show people that your ever so whitty and clever and that your not a toy

we all know the truth tho so its cool...

quit speaking for everyone kid.

haha and homey, how are you going to call somebody a toy when your shit is garbage?

post that GATO bullshit so i can laugh