Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spenty

fube

^coming correct

and no

the interweb is for funs

and apparently some people don't get sarcasm (even with pictures)

All I want, is for gato to get off his high horse or post some fucking flicks.

which he will not do

I put in work everyfucking day

12oz is a downtime activity

support your boy he sucks

and you can talk shit about about my "bad" graffiti all day

I'll laugh it off because your boy that sucks

still puts in more work than you.

ps

emook

thanks for the bump!

TRV ALL DAMN DAY IF YA DONT KNOW NOW YA KNOW

RODEO NVEE NERO LEROY SLEEP SLOBS GATOE NIKE NOISE VEINS SEAR and whoever else thats in it that i cant remember

ps. thanks daddy kyser

no offense but id rather suck and be different than be KYSER/GISER AKA SEKTO KARSO BITER

TOTALLY RADICAL VIBITCH

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ::rolleyes:

how many dicks can you fit into your one mouth?

yo peyote post a flick buddy.................u dnt even have a crew nigga or one of them would post there shit and urs would be next to theres....................right now theres like 5 crew in houston more or less and none of them niggas know u or they would stand up for ur bitch ass........................straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaight law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the reality is that people get up but dont stay up because theres like 5 million dollars they spend trying to make sure u dnt stay up...............so people like myself get fed up sick and tired and only wined up paintin when there drunk or barred out- caper.......................plus the laws be triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiippin on the writers forreal.......shootin us and shit.............

INCASE U FORGOT BITCH........yeayeayeayeayeya im peyoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my screen names a drug u cant even find that has a whole 4000 post to my self enough to make me a official elite member..................yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa..........................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: