Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

Operation Ironman

trying to obtain a copy of this isn't easy. i'm about 10 pages deep in google right now and i'm having no luck. anyone know where i can score myself a copy of this on cd? anyone willing to part with their own copy? i'd prefer to have a proper copy of it, but if i can't get one i'll settle for a burned copy. HELP

...You still buy your music? o_O;

...Wow. Intriguing... have you tried Soulseek yet? Familiar with Bittorrent?

If you aren't, that's cool.. I'm not doing anything constructive at the moment. I could check real quick.

if i wanted mp3's i would have asked for them. yes, i buy music. i like to have a product i can hold in my hand.

now how about an answer i can use

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jul 18 2005, 11:33 PM

if i wanted mp3's i would have asked for them. yes, i buy music. i like to have a product i can hold in my hand.

Meh. Forget it.

I was gonna help you out, but fuck this drama.

that doesn't look right for some reason. anyone got a copy that can verify that it's the right one?

Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Jul 19 2005, 04:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Jul 19 2005, 04:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jul 18 2005, 11:33 PM

Meh. Forget it.

I was gonna help you out, but fuck this drama.

[/b]

so fiesty

Originally posted by why write?@Jul 19 2005, 12:08 AM

cus im cool like that? cool like that?

No.. I meant if find the album online in MP3 format, do you want it or not?

Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Jul 19 2005, 05:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Jul 19 2005, 05:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Jul 19 2005, 12:08 AM

cus im cool like that? cool like that?

No.. I meant if find the album online in MP3 format, do you want it or not?

[/b]

wanna cyber?

Originally posted by synaps@Jul 19 2005, 12:19 AM

wanna cyber?

Unless you're seriously joking...

This ---> "O_o;;" and excessive use of ellipsis does not equate vaginal discharge.

Though I'm quite flattered, I own and adore my penis.

Good day.

Write: Alright. I'll see what I can do. As soon as I get it, I'll send you a link through PM or this thread.

Well... a shitstorm of people on Soulseek seem to have it, so I'll download it and check it out.

I'll swing by a link as soon as I can. Probably tomorrow because SS clogs so many of my ports.. I can't even surf.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Jul 19 2005, 03:40 PM

that ish isn't even out until fall

not the proper ghost/doom album, apparently there's a bootleg/white label floating about where ghost is rhyming over doom beats

Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Jul 19 2005, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Jul 19 2005, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Jul 19 2005, 01:01 AM

wow, wonder where this'll lead.

We'll find out soon enough.

Anyway, here's the first track I downloaded. You tell me if it's legit. I don't follow Doom because I personally don't feel him, but it sounds like an album to me.

MF DOOM & Ghostface Killah - Iron Maiden

[/b]

You dumb cunt, that song is straight off Ghost's album Ironman got nothing to do with Doom.

The Ghost/Doom collab album is yet to come out and isnt expected to come out for a long while and none of it has leaked.

The first chance you'll get to hear Ghost and Doom together will probs be on the Dangerdoom album out in Oct.

Apart from that theres a few shady blend albums going around with Wu lyrics over Doom beats and vice versa, these are bootlegs!

Operation Ironman isn't worth the download...only 3 decent songs:

Helpless Fool, Money Folder, & Red and Gold....is it me or is DOOM tone deaf...he doesn't rhyme along with his beats...