DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that ohio alot needs to get a fucking clue...fuck that

eh, gotta disagree with you here dude. alot kills. there have been a few alots. and I agree with you should do your homework before writing a name, pre internet this would of never been a discussion most likely dudes would never really know about a dems in jersey, or teck in jersey, or whatever writers wherever. I said the other day graf is like punk, hiphop, skating, damn near everything has been done already. everything. today the internet actually helped me for once, was lookin through a thread and came across this flick. mind you I pride myself on not biting. now my graffiti sucks, but I love it, and dont give a fuck what others think. do I have insperation from other cats, of course, who the fuck doesn't. but I found it hilarious when I seen this flick that I have almost 100 percent completely bit this dude on one of my letters, and would of never known had it not been for the net. so today I go to the drawing board and change it, asap. so I agree with you to a point, but I doubt alot goes on the internet or gives a fuck. dudes does his thing, smashes shit out, whatever. peace.

BAEZEMUHAL.jpg

alot ep kbt passed away before the fake alot started painting ...go to the heavens thread and look..I understand and appreciate what you're saying but that's not going to change how I feel...dude has passed away and there's pretty much nothing that anybody could say to convince me that what the fake alot is doing is alright, regardless of how much work he puts in or how nice of a guy he is, he's a fake and should know better than to go around writing a dead persons's name, you wanna talk more about this pm me cause this is my last public response about this..