DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i dont paint illegal shit anymore.. im a legal beagel remember that when i send you a couple bangers where ever it is that you went to . everyones a fuckin critic... were doin positive shit and everyone is trying to shoot negativity all over the situation.. thats how it always seems to be and probably will always be... rise above cuh!

• Like 1

and whether you're better than him or not (i don't know what (if) you write), i'm still sure he gets up way more than you do basically anywhere. /dickride.

and on a side note "dont" is the illest guy doing shit traveling and smashing out of anyone in the d...fools that dont know there history would ramble off some dumb shit like you just did pal

agreed with both, dude puts in tons of works, and its guys like this that make detroit how it is today, when i was growing up there years ago i can count on both hands all the writers that actually put in work, now you got people travelling the world to paint in the d, and theres new shit daily

if that movie (forgot what it was called, paint cans and politics?) was filming now, gurantee the dude would have a hell of alot more work to film then just coupe arys and the other few guys he had (loaf and deth?)

keep hating on people who put in work kids, regardless if theyre not to your standards or not

:huh2: what is it about detroit that attracts a fare share of dudes who suck at graff. it just amazes me:dozey:

BUMP

peru

dont

brzm

wait what? I talk shit with the best of them, but I usually reread what I write. So when I am extra ignorant, it's because I want to be. now I know this is all just opinion, but what the fuck have you done, not even lately, just in general, to even make a dumb ass statement like that? and please do tell, who are these fare share of dudes that suck at graffiti in detroit? go ahead, sit there for a few and think of something witty to say, I'll be back tomorrow with flicks to post and read what you got to say. as far as dont goes, we don't need this conversation again. because once again, it is all just opinion, except for numbers, that is not opinion, and dude has THE numbers. as in number 1 I smash the fucking city and beyond and have been doing so for how many years now? well over 10+. I will be the first to admit like a man, I don't care for donts graf, personal opinion, but I sure wouldn't mind his work ethic and sheer numbers he put in this game. have a horrible fucking holiday. bump dont all fucking day and night.

wait what? I talk shit with the best of them, but I usually reread what I write. So when I am extra ignorant, it's because I want to be. now I know this is all just opinion, but what the fuck have you done, not even lately, just in general, to even make a dumb ass statement like that? and please do tell, who are these fare share of dudes that suck at graffiti in detroit? go ahead, sit there for a few and think of something witty to say, I'll be back tomorrow with flicks to post and read what you got to say. as far as dont goes, we don't need this conversation again. because once again, it is all just opinion, except for numbers, that is not opinion, and dude has THE numbers. as in number 1 I smash the fucking city and beyond and have been doing so for how many years now? well over 10+. I will be the first to admit like a man, I don't care for donts graf, personal opinion, but I sure wouldn't mind his work ethic and sheer numbers he put in this game. have a horrible fucking holiday. bump dont all fucking day and night.

What the fuck.. Why do you always come out of the fucking wood work to start "drama"... HE IS NOT TALKING TO YOU... HE IS NOT TALKING SHIT TO YOU- OR ANYONE ELSE.. YOU ARE TALKING SHIT TO SOMEONE WHO APPARENTLY DOESNT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.. YOU APPARENTLY CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT COMMENTS ARE MADE ON THE INTERNET.. THE STATEMENT WASNT EVEN DIRECTED AT YOU. YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME MAKING COMMENTS ON SHIT THAT DOESNT CONCERN YOU..