DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ender is from Columbus.

Word. That's what I thought. I've seen Ender's shit all over all over Ohio and other places like Pittsburgh and I think I recall seeing some of his stuff in St. Louis too but don't quote me on that. Like I said, dude gets around. Here's some facts and documents that I've acquired with my own flick-taker when I was out in Pittsburgh....

DSC_0099.jpg?t=1268258676

internets the worst thing to ever happen to graffiti

I have to somewhat disagree. It has it's pros and cons. Without the web I probably wouldn't know any famous writers or anything about graffiti for that matter. Maybe it's because I'm young. If I didn't post my shit on the net I would still be drawing complete crap and having no idea what I'm doing. The internet taught me bars and basics an I learned from there. I got influences from other from seeing their work online.

But there is cons. I think there's alot of self promo and hard-headed kids who think they're all dope. They're too much pointless E-beef about stupid shit. There's kids who see graffiti and go to try it and just are completely terrible and diss everything because they think they're hot.

Dunno just my opinion.