DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BUMP THE FUCK OUT OF TAKING PICS OF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: BUMS, BUMS SHIT, SKANKS, SKANKS NEXT TO BUMS, CRACK, DISCARDED SYRINGES, BUMS LEAN-TO HUTS, BLOOD ON PAVEMENT, DEAD ANIMALS, DEAD PEOPLE, ARSON IN PROGRESS, GIRL FIGHTS, BLOOD ON SNOW, BUSTED DOWN AUTOS, FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S DETROIT THE REASON IT'S COOL IS GRIME:rolleyes: :rolleyes: KEEP WITH THAT GRIMEY SHIT LITERALLY!!!

BUMP THE FUCK OUT OF TAKING PICS OF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: BUMS, BUMS SHIT, SKANKS, SKANKS NEXT TO BUMS, CRACK, DISCARDED SYRINGES, BUMS LEAN-TO HUTS, BLOOD ON PAVEMENT, DEAD ANIMALS, DEAD PEOPLE, ARSON IN PROGRESS, GIRL FIGHTS, BLOOD ON SNOW, BUSTED DOWN AUTOS, FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S DETROIT THE REASON IT'S COOL IS GRIME:rolleyes: :rolleyes: KEEP WITH THAT GRIMEY SHIT LITERALLY!!!

the entire time i was reading that, i was thinking "fuck, homies riding bums' dick fucking hard".

(bums is a detroit writer)

^ yo that shit at the firehouse, them dogs are straight. you just gotta walk around with a brick in one hand at all times. I know it sounds fucked up, but whatever. I managed to make it all these years without my dick falling off, I aint getting diseased by a fucking dog. that building is also hands down the worst building as far as poo goes. hanging out at the nso building for no reason at all in the summer lets you learn a lot about how awesome bums live. wipe your butt with your pant leg.

need nicotine. got way to much energy. and yeah, paid has st jean and ______________ on lock. steady smashed. I seen like 6 paids in a 2 mile radious over that way. so bump paid, cause once I was driving down livernois on the way to the hood, and seen paid crushing, and today I drove through the old eastside hood, and seen paid crushing. flicks...

I'm saying dude "burned" that wall and it probably took him 3 days to do it at an event that allows people to paint legally at the wall all day long(without the police intervention) that's why you don't see him doing it in detroit...just saying that if many of yall out there had the same amount of time to paint something like he did, yall could pull off a "burner" on that caliber...no hate on rift just stating some obvious things here...not saying anything more bout this...