DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll try and keep this short. if you heard through any other cat other than my mouth that I got beef with you, disregard it. fuck what you heard. on some grown man shit, if I got a problem, you'll hear that shit out of my mouth. if you heard it from eater, I was talking shit. if you heard it from seks, I was talking shit. other than that, blow that shit off. if you still got a problem, anyone, yeah you specifically you know who you are, not ty...yeah. get the fuck at me. cause I hardly remember what you look like but if you wanna fuck me up, pm me homie, I will make it real easy for you to fucking try all that out. real fucking talk. if not, disregard this also. words get twisted, but if you try and come at me on some out of nowhere shit cause I don't know what you look like, I'm beating that ass with intentions of catching a fucking lawsuit. get at me. you know who the fuck you are. sorry I had to put my shit out like this, but I do not know this persons screename...

yo yogurt, you and eater were in my backyard painting today when I got home from work? I assed the fuck out. just woke up and found out there was 4 cats painting back there. my bad I didn't say what's up I didn't know yall were back there.

yo...... I just moved out here, from FLA, where can i buy Hardcore/ clash/ or monster around here?????? and even caps for that reason??? i know a place called blicks, carries gold but fuck payin 9.50 for a can. Where else dudes???? Help a pasty ass cracker out, i dont have a cc.

so shit, got a day off here. couple. and tomorrow I will actually have gas in the whip, so hopefully somebody did some new shit around here, cause I am going out to take flicks of various tutes, rockheads, and flowers. and fuck montana, dollar stores where its at.